Reviews for Totally Hawt Potter Love: The Rewrite!
AMProngs chapter 4 . 8/3
The first chapter was beyond funny. Second and third were ok. Four was a gender swap and I don't read that stuff. And it was a mistake reading this. Glad you gave it up.
AMProngs chapter 1 . 8/3
I'm literally laughing so hard! This is so hilarious! Everything is so funny! The summary of each of is hilarious! I'm laughing! Let me head onto the second chapter!
Hiishipeverything chapter 4 . 6/22
Listen. I dont care about the new stuff youre writing. I dont care about the new stuff anyone is writing. Because this, this right here, is the most AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, LIFE-CONSUMING fic ive EVER read. You have NO IDEA how painful it was to go to click next chapter at 4.35 am and find out there iSNT ONE. You have NO IDEA how much LAUGHTER was caused and in turn how much ANGST because SOMEONE hasnt finished this HILARIOUS AND SAD AND ANGSTY STORY FULL O . THE CHARACTERS. THE RELATIONSHIPS. THE DRAMA. THE FRIENDSHIP GOALS. TH Y. In short, i expect a prompt NEXT CHAPTER unless you want me to dRAW RED LINES ON MY HAND WITH A SHARPIE and and and and SOB and RUI E
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Love this story! Remus sounds freakily like Autocorrect.
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
Favourite line so far: Everyone knows Nancy Drew books give you STDs

LOVING IT!
Celina is here chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
You are so bloody cheeky! You have the wit of a thousand... witty people... a trait that I clearly do not possess. I think your story is absolutely hilarious. I got almost all of the references too. 9 times out of 10 that crap pops in the average Jily fic, only it's sad because the author actually means it. Whenever I'm feeling down, I log on fanfiction, close my eyes and point, because inevitably I'll find some completely shitty story and have myself a good laugh.
Anyways, I've read every last one of your stories and I have to say, your talent is unparalleled. You are so good; if I actually knew your name and conveniently saw it on the side of a book in a book shop where I happened to be shopping, I'd buy a thousand copies. Except I couldn't afford that many, so I'd probably just buy two. Honestly, though, you are such an incredible writer. Your work is so engaging and flawless and if I had half of your talent and skill I'd have fully exploited it years ago. Congratulations on being wonderful! -Celina out :)
BlueMusicLove chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Oh the joy this story is bringing me at he moment...
SimplyUnmistakable chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Surely I cannot handle the suspense... Bellatrix surely has something going on...
SimplyUnmistakable chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
We forget the important question here: Will Lily have her own iPhone 4S?
Ettena Editor chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
I love your stories.
preciselypotter chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
omg please continue i am laughing so hard
Froody chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
"I'm Dumbledore's daughter and sister!" this broke me. In the face! Win.
Hermionesque chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh my god. This is brilliant and you're hilarious!
Netty chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Ah, Lily is obsessed with Nancy Drew. Why am I not surprised?

Update soon!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Lol you are hilarious but I want your other fics to be updated first...sorry...I just love story stories! You crammed so much into this my head is a whirl and I am very giggly!