Reviews for Charlie's Secret
mygooddog chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
I thought this was a Bella Edward story its a Clair story.
beelzeebub chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
loved it. a bit sad no volturi destruction
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
great story. loved it
divyvicki chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Oh, my! I didn't realize this was the last chapter. Great story
csp4 chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
"I didn't even think about what I was doing as I stripped off my clothes and he did the same. We made love right there on the beach not caring who was around. I was vaguely aware of Emmett laughing and everyone making a run for it..." lol lol lol so OOC it's hysterical::)) omg, I forgot Penny was one of the 'everyone'::)) poor kid!

Great story! Thanks for sharing
debslmac chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
loved this story
mommymac0508 chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
I loved it now they all can start new all over again together hehehe thank you
csp4 chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
"...that we crashed through our front door, landing with a bang on our porch. Laughter broke our
passion as we looked up into the eyes of our parents" lol lol lol

"...but there seems to be a question of another human knowing of our existence. A Charlie Swan..." Hmm, Charlie may end up being a vampire whether he wants to or not. Wonder how Aro found out Charlie knows?
divyvicki chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
Interesting visit from Aro. Thanks for the update. Great to hear from u again.
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
Wow well that went better than I thought it would but they are all safe for now
debslmac chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
:):)
Pozemom chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
So far it's been the best story I have read. Keep it going it would be a waste to stop now.
csp4 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Both Charlie's daughters are vampires. His best friend's son will probably stay with the Cullen's forever. Both his daughters mothers are dead. Wonder if he's thought of 'going over to the dark side' himself? If I was him, it would cross my mind often:)

"...when he saw Penny trotting over to him in wolf form" lol Oh, come on, Charlie! You can't go back home & miss out on all this cuteness:)
mommymac0508 chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
Well all is well now will they find anything more with their power and will their trip to the mainland go well update soon
bamagal110 chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
wow that would be so cool a little wolf can they comunnicate with the wolf pack