Reviews for Charlie's Secret
csp4 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Both Charlie's daughters are vampires. His best friend's son will probably stay with the Cullen's forever. Both his daughters mothers are dead. Wonder if he's thought of 'going over to the dark side' himself? If I was him, it would cross my mind often:)

"...when he saw Penny trotting over to him in wolf form" lol Oh, come on, Charlie! You can't go back home & miss out on all this cuteness:)
mommymac0508 chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
Well all is well now will they find anything more with their power and will their trip to the mainland go well update soon
bamagal110 chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
wow that would be so cool a little wolf can they comunnicate with the wolf pack
divyvicki chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
Thanks for the update. So great to hear from u.
lantus123 chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
Sorry but this was hard to read, seems like there are words missing in between.
jane210 chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
umm formatting is messed up big time -
Kasey Jones chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
Is it me or is this chapter messed up, because I sure can't understand it?
Gidget922 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
wow in love w a vamp and werewolf Claire interesting i love this chapter
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
hmm interesting...
csp4 chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
Congratulations on your little girl!

I just re-reading chapter 19. Great chapter! Lot's of laughs::)) Loved how everyone kept passing out. Poor Charlie 3 times! That's got to be the shortest full term pregnancy in history::))

[...there was a bright white light...I called out, "Claire, Penny?" No one answered] lol now what?
mommymac0508 chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
Oh snap what just happened are they ok is Bella and if Claire can have a baby can Bella update soon and to you congratulations on your baby girl
queen cullen0527 chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
o hell
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Hello, and congratulations on your new addition to the family. I was just thinking of this fic just yesterday and was about to write you a pm to see if you were ok. I'm so glad everything worked out for you. I also decided to reread your story cuz I wanted to enjoy your words one more time.

I can't imagine losing a parent at a young age. My mom passed when I was in my late forties and I was a mess.

Anyway, I am loving the story. ..
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
Great chapter. Congratulations on your little one.
bamagal110 chapter 20 . 1/21/2014