Reviews for Charlie's Secret
mommymac0508 chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
I loved it now Bella and Edward are married and the family is together just as it should be update soon
divyvicki chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Great chapter
twilightislife93 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
amazing, cant wait for more :)
csp4 chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
"I came home early the other day and heard them...And Billy caught them and told me about it." lol lol I'm actually surprised Billy told:) He must be unhappy Jake imprinted on a vamp so wanted to get Claire in trouble!
"All right it's nine, time to kick the mutt out." Charlie must be bonding with Edward::))
"Don't worry. I've seen you rip heads off other vampires. I think I can handle a little deer." Bella makes a real good point!
Whoa! Claire's life just went into the dumpster. Nasty situation:(
bamagal110 chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Bella so should have let Claire drive she has better reflexes...Well Bella wanted to become a vamp and I guess now she is gonna get her wish. Poor Clair it was not her fault she ate Renee and I hope Jake comes around she could not help what happened...
divyvicki chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
How sad for Claire. Didn't really see how Claire and Jake were going to work out byway.
kvgamble chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
Poor Claire! Jake was being an a**.
debslmac chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
DawnLeon chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Aaaw jake! Someone slap him please. He needs to remember that she's a vampire and the situation she was in was very difficult for her and that's her nature andvitvwas bound to happen!
mommymac0508 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Poor Claire will jake forgive her will Charlie be ok after he hears about this what about phill update soon
mommymac0508 chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Wow well with everything calming down will it stay that way or will all hell break loose update soon
csp4 chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
"Immortality doesn't give you a get out of real life card." Wow! Guess Charlie's a deeper thinker than I thought::)) Great sentence
csp4 chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
"Claire, we've gotta get back or Charlie will know you're gone." Charlie's not much of a deep thinker if he thinks someone that doesn't sleep is going to stay in their bedroom all night::)) boring! lol

"Mike has found your sister." LOL Poor Newton never gets a break! A total idiot::))
divyvicki chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Thanks for the updates.
bamagal110 chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Well at least Claire is having a better time adjusting than most I love how Charlie thinks he is punishing her
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »