Reviews for Charlie's Secret
Lizzard43 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
You can't leave me hanging like that! You drop a bomb on us then leave us hanging, that just isn't right. Lol

Wow, you have us a lot to think about. I wonder what is going on in Italy that Marcus called his son home. Also I wonder what his gift is...
shar76 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Omg! Really! It would be weird if jake and claire

Imprinted and Christian came back..

Don't leave us hanging
Cevvin chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Nice chapter, it was good to see inside her head.
duskraven chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
such a good story i have been waiting for an update i cant wait for the next chapter upload soon please
Lizzard43 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012

amwine chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I feel so bad for Clair. She has been through so much. Pretty interesting that Christian is Marcus' son. I hope it is okay, but I have a feeling he is being held there now. Sounds like Jake imprinted on Clair. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job...thanks!
the fat cats meow chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
oooh they imprinted.. Wonder whats going to happen when/if Christian comes back?
ncprovencio75 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
i love it keep it going
amwine chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Ok...so Charlie's secret is out. I have a feeling Clair's boyfriend is already a vampire. I can't wait to see if she knows that. The pack catching Victoria so easily worries me. I can't wait to see what is next. Great job...thanks!
Edward's spouse chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
excellent. waiting for more. just so you know i think this same chapter was put on as chapter number four on saving her.
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
I loved it so good now will Bella be right about her thoughts update soon
divyvicki chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Can't say I didn't suspect that Claire was Charlie's child. Can't remember though what happened with Christian? Was he away when Penny died? Guess I'll have to re-read the previous chapters and see if I can find the answer. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next chapter.
GuilChris chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Bekki...What an awesome chapter!

Wow...Charlie's confession...I knew he had a big secret.
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
this is starting to get really good just hope there won't be any trouble for bell and the cullens
alejandraortiz6 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012