Reviews for Shades of Gray
LadySaxophone chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Creepy forshadowing to Darth Vader in the first part...ugh

This addition of Anakin doesn't bode well for Obi Wan's cover does it?
charie01 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Anakin is going to blow Obi-wan's cover isn't he?... I'm on the edge of my seat for all the nasty things Obi-wan is going to be 'forced' to do. More soon please! Thanks for writing:)
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Great start! You've really captured the characters well, and I love the political intrigue. I can't wait to see what shenanigans Obi-wan gets into while he's undercover, especially once Anakin enters the mix!
Kenji Hyuga White tiger chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Hee hee! Interesting!
charie01 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Hehehe...I am loving it! Obi-wan has his work cut out for him in this. He thinks he can handle the drugs... And the female. Why do I think you are going to prove different?lol I'm so excited to see what happens next! ASAP please(also love the character Master Sinube) you crack me up. Thanks for writing:))))))
Irene Djo chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
I'm thrilled with this already.

""Lovely." Still, he was fairly certain he could handle the ill effects – if he were careful and stayed centered in the Force. Sacrifices had to be made. His treacherous memory flickered back to that one occasion, in Qui Gon's company, on – but no. He would rather not think about that."

CAN WE PLEASE SEE THIS IN A SHORT AT SOME POINT? Obi-Wan and QG's run in with hallucinogens? Yes please!

The Force shimmered about her like a reflection trembling in water. She was somehow not right, and she worked for Lenn. This was his lead, then. The key to Lenn's inner circle. "That's…why I'm here," he improvised, with a tiny grimace.

Laughed out loud at this.

Thanks for the update. Pumped about more.
quesse.beryl chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I just wanted to compliment you on your attention to detail. Things like aurodium from The Cloak of Deception and the frieze in Palpatine's chambers from the commentary on Episode III. I'm sure there are many more which I am missing, but it's always a thrill of pleasure when I see references to obscure star wars lore. Thanks for that!

As always, appreciative of your continued writing.
Kenji Hyuga White tiger chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Hmm, interesting, this could be leading somewhere fun. Nice chapter, makes me hate sidious even more.
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Yay another chapter!I read this yesterday but didn't have time to review, so I came back today and have been pleasantly surprised!Please update again soon, really enjoying it.
LadySaxophone chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I think it's unanimous,Obi Wan is gorgeous the way he is. Gah! Palps, what are you doing? I'm actually kind of curious to see where The Clone Wars series is going with this. Anakin and Obi Wan have to have a semblence of trust for something to be broken in ROTS...but maybe they're going to keep it that way as more motivation for Anakin to keep secrets from his Master. Oh well, I'm excited to see what you're going to do with this piece. Thanks for posting!
charie01 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Hmmm...what is Sideous doing? I'm so intrigued! When's the next chapter going up? I can't wait to see where this is going. Is Obi-wan going to keep his own face in this one? Hope so:) its soooo beautiful just the way it is:) thanks for writing:)
Irene Djo chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
"Ah," the man beamed, offering an engaging smile and a gracious open-handed gesture, "I must apologize for my tardiness. There is so much to do, I fear, that I often fall prey to the delusion that I am running both sides of this accursed war."

Obi Wan lowered his hood and made the customary deep bow. He did not appreciate dark humor in others. At least not in politicians. "Chancellor."

"Master Kenobi," Palpatine smiled, "I have not seen you since the Festival on Naboo. I must say, your looks are much improved since then."

More dark humor. He was not amused.

Oh, dear bittersweet irony both of those statements are 100 % FACTUAL. Palpatine IS running both sides of the war and Obi-Wan ABSOLUTELY looks better as himself.

GAHHHHHH.

Also.

WTF, Palpatine. I'm so intrigued as to what he has in mind as he's recruiting Obi-Wan AND Anakin for something shady.

RIDICULOUS.

Can't wait for Ch. 3!
GirlFromNorth chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love the friendship between Obi-wan and Mace, and Anakin's jealousy. It's a very interesting story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Kyer chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Anakin started out such a good boy...before he became an ass.
Emperor Andross chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
woo, interesting...

I take it that this is set after Jabiim given that ObiWan is 'dead', it's kind of mysterious and shadowed this chapter, I love your use of dark and almost out of sorts descriptions, they really give an edge to the narrative.

I'll keep an eye on this for sure.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »