Reviews for Upstairs
KatsaRose chapter 1 . 7/3
This is very nicely written! I love the hinting of Gen's acting when he sighs and chews open-mouthed again. Thanks for the fun read!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/8
Very nice! I just re read the series and came looking for more :) this is a delightful and in character tag! Thanks for sharing!
Irish Potatoes chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Help I live and breathe for this
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Nice job!
Pidgeon Adrian O'Malley chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Beautiful. I love the idea of Pol watching out for Gen. And his sleep mumbling was so sweet. :)
Laurentanius chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
There aren't many Queen's Thief fanfictions out there, and some aren't written all that well. I was so glad to find this one! Its amazing! You should really write more fanfiction for this series!
8pain chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I really wish that there was more written.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
The comments about him not losing his appendages made me darkly chuckle. Oh, Gen. Really good, though.
Luck Kazajian chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I thought this was very cute and well done. Your writing flowed well and you did a great job of capturing Pol's perspective. The only thing I question is Gen's age. The book never mentions it exactly, but he comes across as being much closer to 17 or so. I don't think that an eight or nine year old would be capape of the character and schemes of Gen. Otherwise I thought this was wonderful! Great work!

ThatOtherFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was really clever and extremely cute! I love seeing Gen from others' perspectives!
seventeenthsymphony chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Interesting writing from Pol's perspective!
People Person I'm Not chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh, this is neat! Pol's thoughts. I especially like the end where he's carrying Gen and Gen thinks that Pol's Stenides. That's quite neat. Pippin
Kakariki chapter 1 . 2/28/2012

I absolutely love trying to figure out Pol's perspective (and Teleus's), however I am not nearly good enough at writing to do this series the justice it so richly deserves.

Thank you so much! Your story is exquisite!

I am curious as to the ages that you mentioned near the end though. The books are entirely ambiguous about that as far as I can tell, but I had always imagined Gen to be in his late teens for the first one.

You appear to have come to a different conclusion. Would you mind telling me why?

Thanks again, this story totally made my day!

Feel free to write many many more :P