Reviews for Before I Fall Alternate Ending
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 1 . 2/3
Aww common is that it ?!
ImintheTribeMikey chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
As much as I wished this would of happened, I'm almost glad it didn' entire book in my opinion is Sam trying to fix her life, and accepting that there is no going she will really never get this back, her time was was done with her job to save Juliet, to fix her attitude and be a better person.I really liked this although it was a tad bit cliche, I loved needs a happy ending, but I don't think this was the ending Sam was meant to 't take it like I don't like the story, Because I DO!You don't realize how much I wanted Kent and her to have a happy ending, for her to live to see Izzy grow Gurlll!

melodywhitlock chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is great! I was furious with the ending of before I fall. thanks for fixing it :)
XxLoverOfLovexX chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Continue. This.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Love this so much! Even though it's not long as I expected, it makes me feel better to know maybe she does have a second chance.
Insomnia's Posterchild chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love this because the book just had such a sad ending and this made me feel a lot better about it
chryslle chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love this! I love Kent & I love happy endings 3 Thank you for writing this!
StephLopez chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awww! Love it! :D
amiculum chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awww, it's so cute!(: Haha, you did a really good job with this. She seems in character, and he...well, doesn't seem as "shy" or whatever as I would expect him to be, but awww, that's cute.:D And, haha, I can pretend that the book ended like this :P Though I don't think...Eh. Awesome job.
Nevan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awesome. Where's the rest?
Ari The Fox chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
omg! i had n iea like this... but lol mine is a bit different! ill deffinitly read more! love it so far!
Stefanie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
cries because that was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh, Yay! This is good, I awlays hated the Ending to Before I Fall, I wish she had survived the jump to save Juliet. Good writing.
StrugBlack chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is definitely what I wish was written in the epilogue.