Reviews for Before I Fall Alternate Ending
melodywhitlock chapter 1 . 1/21
This is great! I was furious with the ending of before I fall. thanks for fixing it :)
XxLoverOfLovexX chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Continue. This.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Love this so much! Even though it's not long as I expected, it makes me feel better to know maybe she does have a second chance.
Insomnia's Posterchild chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love this because the book just had such a sad ending and this made me feel a lot better about it
chryslle chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love this! I love Kent & I love happy endings 3 Thank you for writing this!
WeirdButCool chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awww! Love it! :D
raindrahp chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awww, it's so cute!(: Haha, you did a really good job with this. She seems in character, and he...well, doesn't seem as "shy" or whatever as I would expect him to be, but awww, that's cute.:D And, haha, I can pretend that the book ended like this :P Though I don't think...Eh. Awesome job.
Nevan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awesome. Where's the rest?
iFoxWhisper chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
omg! i had n iea like this... but lol mine is a bit different! ill deffinitly read more! love it so far!
Stefanie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
cries because that was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh, Yay! This is good, I awlays hated the Ending to Before I Fall, I wish she had survived the jump to save Juliet. Good writing.
StrugBlack chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is definitely what I wish was written in the epilogue.
AniSsina chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is what I was hoping for, really. Thanks.
Kar3en chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wonderful, i was realy irritated by the endning, cause my imagination isn't very good when it comes to telling stories, so i couldn't realy figure out how to handle the ending, and after crying severel houres i just sort of let i go!

thanxx for this xx