Reviews for After the Storm
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
There needs to be more fanfiction in this fandom. I LOVE IT.
DigitalHelix chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I couldn't believe anyone had done a fanfic on one of my all-time favorite movies. I just didn't know what else there was to say in the story.
But by gum, you've found it and said it. Yes...this is wholly in keeping with the original, and makes the characters even better.
And it's an important message for any managers who are familiar with the film. OUTstanding. Two thumbs and one toe up. Silver bells, mushroom clouds, rainbows...what else is there to say?
Thank you for writing this.
Ophelia Claire chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
What a sweet ending! I saw this for the first time in government class a few days ago and just fell in love with Jeff. I wished they had done more with the film and this was great closure.
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is one of my favorite movies, and I was glad to find some fanfiction for it! :D Nice little drabble that covers something I wish could have been in the movie. And the last line was really sweet 3 Great job!
Hatter and Hare Productions chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
NIcely done! I had hardly thought to have ever found fanfiction for this classic, and yet here I am! And not only that, but it's well done! Especially on the ending line, though credit must be given for recreating the characters' voices so well! Thank you for giving us this little gift, good friend!
LydiaTheTattooedLady chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
The somewhat abrupt ending in the movie was the only thing that disappointed me (although Capra had one final scene, but it was taken out, probably because of the length..)
Well, anyway, great ending! Loved it :)
It wouldn't have been out of place in the movie.
SakuraRose17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
We need more fanfiction like this :D
GabyGal chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
How sweet. This is a very well-done little piece.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
wow- I was surprised that there are even fanfics about this fabulous movie- i LOVE this movie and i like this fic- good job on it