Reviews for Team Corporate Funding 2
Fairyhaven13 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I'm dying. I'm just dying from grinning and cuteness. This was the most intense fluff, like, ever. I want this to be canon. This is my headcanon from now on. Is that okay? It's just so adorable, with them all becoming so close and sweet and insanely happy (emphasis on insane). I can't get enough of it. Gaaaaahhhhhhhh... (dies from heart overload of sweetness)
Fairyhaven13 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Oh, this is so cute so far! I'll finish in a sec, but I have to say first that I love how everyone's trying so hard to belong, especially Spy. I don't think Spy even realized how much he liked being part of a team until now. I'll post a comment on the last chapter as soon as I finish. Now for shenanigans!
Clevingerrr chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Now, this is how you write a TF2 fanfiction! Everyone was in character, and I have a soft spot for the "masculine female with little experience in womanly things" interpretation of the Pyro. There was a perfect mix of humor, drama, and genuinely heartwarming moments. All in all, this was as good as I remember it was back when I read it as an unregistered viewer.
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Somehow I knew the Administrator wouldn't be dumb enough to send that lot to a ball
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Wonderful descriptions, you have an excellent knowledge of formal wear!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Pure gold, excellent writing!
achus93 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
that was lovely,
truly lovely,
i mean, seriously, tearjerking/heartwarming, very touching :D
thetempestrising chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I really like the way you had the team sticking up for each other, and I loved what you did with Sniper's parents and the team at the end. There isn't really that much I can say to help you improve, but maybe you should try making it flow a bit better; at the beginning, some of the punctuation could have been use better. Other than that, great job! Keep up the great work.

-thetempestrising
YandereSamantha chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I'm speechless. Please let me recover for a few moments...

Now to give my review.

This is abso-freakin'-lutely amazing! Freakin' epic! I love how humorous the dialogue is. And I love how detailed the scenes are, especially those epic moments at the ball. This story is pure genius, probably one of the best TF2 fanfics ever written. I envy your writing skills dude, keep it up!

P.S., What the hell did Engie did to the harmonica? I wanna know! :D
SimpleIsSmart chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
It's SO COOOL, You should try out this more often. It was really entertaining to see the RED,s between the civilians ;)
I have to say, you are really good with descriptions, especially with clothing details. I. SO WANT TO SEE Soldier, Engineer and Medic in formal suits, they would surely look handsome :D quit a change for solly and engie :P *CAN'T stop imagining Solly,Engie and Medic and drooling over them...* *I'm so perverted...*
Kiota-chan chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
bowman killer chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
bad a dude even i would not have see saxton hale coming in this storie keep it up man.
Empress of Hats chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
What is the joke about the nun and the whore?
Marskatr chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
MY FEEEEELLSSSSS *foaming at the mouth* This entire story
it's so fluffy and it gives me feels
how could you explode my soul with happy like this you joy-mongering author-monster aghadogihasdfa

...I might like to draw the group photo of them, if I get the chance. Hopefully I'll post it. Also I'd love to draw the photos of them fighting the investors. That would be so epic. But... probably don't get your hopes up. o3o
Marskatr chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Aaaah I'm so excited! You're an excellent author, everybody is so in character it's kinda freaky. :D Also you have marvelously clever writing. I've actually liked this story too much and was too excited (stupidly) to remember to stop and comment before this chapter. ._. Durhur.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »