Reviews for Assassin's Game
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I like this story a lot, and I think that you should do the reboot. I really hope that this review helps with your decision; I'd LOVE to see more of this thing :)

-Guardian
MetalTrude chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
If you were to reboot this story that would be awesome! I really liked it and I'm definitely gonna read if you decide to revive it. :)
dominique chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Who owns it and why get rid of it it was getting so good why! If no has it then. Continue or I'll find one way or the other you'll be in a world of pain.
starlitedragons chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
i dont think i have the motivation to adopt this, but could you let me know who adopts it, when they do? thanks :) this is a great story idea, and im a little sad to see it up for adoption, but ts better than it being discontinued _
DNK1412 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
not a bad story i'm really in suspets so please please please update soon please

(whispering)dfdp14 sighting out
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Ah, so nice. You definitely put in some hints about his (ghostly?) dual personality, so I was really happy when that's what turned out to be the case. I think my favorite image was Danny holding the knife to his own throat.

One grammar thing that might help... you have several passages in this chapter and the last where the same person will be talking uninterrupted, but their dialogue is split up into several paragraphs and at first glance it's hard to tell if it's still there, or someone else responding. You figure it out eventually, but if you linked the sentences or put in a "he continued" or something, it would make it easier to read without having to stop and make sure you have the right person.

Nice job. I look forward to seeing how this continues. :)

sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Haha, I just realized that the last two cliffies were both Danny about to shoot Sam. But she's still alive! Somehow...

I think the fight scene and especially the conversation over the mic are better than they were in the last one.

I was laughing at the intern's last line: nice save...

sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Wow. This chapter was a whole lot more intense than the first version. Man, upped stakes and that commander is an awful guy. I get that he's working security, but torturing a kid in front of a roomful of kids when he doesn't have authorization? And his language too... *whistles*

There were a few minor misspellings and grammar things, but quite frankly, I was so engaged that I don't remember where they were.

sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ah, nice. It will be really interesting to see where you take this new and improved version. :D

jhfbleghs chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
LOVE!

your attention to detail is outstanding. you have alot of potential. please continue!
San child of the wolves chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Lovely chapter.
Mak8907 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Bad! *accept* not except. You did that in an other chapter, too.
San child of the wolves chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Lovely chapter. I like the title, I say keep it. -goes to read other chapters-
Mak8907 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Hahahahaha, oh god, i love that last part i added!
Mak8907 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012