Reviews for Ghost Rider III
i love this fic plz plz update it so awsome
Fireblaze chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
When i was searching for a ghost rider-fanfiction this was pretty much whta i was looking
for ! Please continue bro, its awesome so far :D !
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
oh is she going to end up with someone interesting like danny? or maybe go crazy and have blackheart come back? lol funny how the devil knows freaking dumbledore
Makkenna Witwicky chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
This story is fantastic! I'm in love! You have to update again soon!
Blast Emperor chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh, cool.
Luthinea chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
MORE!
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Update when you can and great fic, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
update coming soon?
Kaya Roo chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
good job! update soon. me and my friends loved it
Kaya Roo chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
haha grrreat job for the first time
Garnet Literature chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Update, please.

The Angel of Thursday chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOOOVEE IT! You have NO idea how long I've waited for a story like this! I'm looking forward to your next updates!

Artemus Saki chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I love ur story so far and i really want to read more. please update soon and i hope u do well on ur exams
The Gentleman Ghost chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
A rapier, huh? Interesting choice. Very creative. However, I think the cutlass might have fit Kira a little better. A rapier is more of a wealthy persons' weapon and a cutlass is the weapon of a rebel, like Kira. But hey, it's your choice, and I digress. Excellent story so far. I look forward to future updates.
The Gentleman Ghost chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I hate to be the know-it-all here, but Mephistopheles is not the Devil. To put it simply he is the second-in-command of Hell, the head demon if you wish. But still, this an excellent story.