Reviews for The Missing Piece
By far, the best and most unique Romione story I have read on this sight! I wish you would update :(
Gja03 chapter 24 . 7/10
Wow ... just wow
This is by far one of the best romione fics I have ever read! Please please please update. Don't leave this,not when it's so so so good !
This. Is. Amazing.
I love how it is AU, but still oh so Ron&Hermione.
Ron being transparent with his emotions, his relationship with Harry & the rest of the family.
Hermione being able to focus at the task at hand and being smart. RH's awkwardness, tension, and bickering.

The pacing of how the story developed sort of matched the pacing on the books, which is why I cant stop reading (I read during breaks at work, before sleeping, on the way to work, and every possible time). It wasnt rushed. Im very much satisfied with how you developed the characters and mold them to fit into your story. This is the first AU I've ever read (seriously) & how I wish you'd finish this.

PS. Read & Reviewed in 2016.
Arla Logan chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
This was an intriguing story that I really enjoyed reading. I especially loved your characterization of Ron:)
Please chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
come back! this story is great
gilbee chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
been years and still waiting ... I'm still hoping you'll come back and finish this wonderful masterpiece.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2015
This chapter with Ed sheerans kiss me as a backdrop is perfect
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
Please come back /3
wandaa chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
Dear Armaysha, I just wanted to tell you that I just discovered your story following a tumblr recommendation and I totally felt in love with it. Your style is really enjoyable and I was in need of a good Romione story. I just passed the last week going trought it and I couldn't wait to get home every night to read a new chapter or two. I know this hasn't been updated for a while and I don't know if you are still around but I still wanted to thank you for sharing your story. Take care.
Laura4423 chapter 24 . 9/23/2015
I love this story please keep going!
Hello chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
I've just found out this story but I've realised you've not updated in quite some time. Please update soon! it's a great story and I want to know how it ends
Please chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
please please I need to know how this story ends. Don't give it up! it's my favourite
Guest chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
I desperately hope you see this review. This is an amazing story which I have been looking forward to read. I'm going insane having to guess how it ends. Please do finish this fic...
Reader chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
I don't know if you'll ever read this but I literally check this fic every single day in the hope that you might have updated a new chapter (and I've been doing this for the past 2 years). This fic is incredible and I love the way you've developed it and Ron and Hermione are my favourite thing in this universe. I do hope from the bottom of my heart that you finish it one day. xx
amelinasa chapter 24 . 7/28/2015
I don't know if you'll get this review, but I want to tell you how much I love this fiction. It's been two years since the last update, and maybe you'll never read this, but if you do, I beg you to finish this fiction. Your writing is just so great you made me cry more than once, this story is incredibly amazing, I don't even have the words to describe how much I enjoyed it! Thank you for it and I really hope you'll be back one day!