Reviews for The Missing Piece
judyy143 chapter 24 . 4/7
Amazing. Great AU and great writing. Its prob not probable vut hope you finish this story!
Opal24 chapter 24 . 2/9
This can't be the end of the story. I hope you will revisit soon and update cause this is really great.
GB chapter 24 . 1/4
Wowowowowwwwwwww you just gutted me! I did a quick google search for the best Romione stories out there because I miss them so much when I came across a recommendation for this story. I got so excited because I remembered reading this years ago and lost the link and couldn’t remember the title. I read this whole thing in a about a day and I am GUTTED! You are an amazing writer! Thank you so much for writing this and giving me all the feelings I didn’t know I wanted but that I needed. I hope you’re doing well and that one day you’ll come back to us to update us on your life. I’ve got this bookmarked now and I’ll be checking in every so often . Thanks so much for my official favorite Romione fix to ever exist.
LilyJean630 chapter 24 . 11/15/2017
NOOOOO... THIS CANT BE THE END!

I’ve enjoyed this story so much and mad at myself for even starting a fic that was abandoned years ago! PLEASE come back! The story is so original and the characterization is so on point!

I’m assuming Hermione is the “missing link” and the next generation is her getting knocked up that morning when they didn’t use a contraception charm. I was hoping for a huge fight between the Vipers and Aurors where Ron & Hermione live happily ever after!

I would love to see more from you regardless if it’s this story or another! Please consider revisiting the fanfiction/Romione world... you are greatly missed!
lizzzsunshine chapter 24 . 9/4/2017
Oh man I can't believe it stops here. Very excellent story. Hope you revisit it one day.
Ron'sLoverMahima chapter 24 . 4/18/2017
just update... thats all i want to say !
ross59 chapter 24 . 1/20/2017
pleaseeee! I'm begging you, finish this great, incredible and awesome story. I still have hope...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
I hope you'll update someday (:
Love from Brazil! :*
Guest chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
By far, the best and most unique Romione story I have read on this sight! I wish you would update :(
Gja03 chapter 24 . 7/10/2016
Wow ... just wow
This is by far one of the best romione fics I have ever read! Please please please update. Don't leave this,not when it's so so so good !
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2016
This. Is. Amazing.
I love how it is AU, but still oh so Ron&Hermione.
Ron being transparent with his emotions, his relationship with Harry & the rest of the family.
Hermione being able to focus at the task at hand and being smart. RH's awkwardness, tension, and bickering.

The pacing of how the story developed sort of matched the pacing on the books, which is why I cant stop reading (I read during breaks at work, before sleeping, on the way to work, and every possible time). It wasnt rushed. Im very much satisfied with how you developed the characters and mold them to fit into your story. This is the first AU I've ever read (seriously) & how I wish you'd finish this.

PS. Read & Reviewed in 2016.
Arla Logan chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
This was an intriguing story that I really enjoyed reading. I especially loved your characterization of Ron:)
Please chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
come back! this story is great
gilbee chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
been years and still waiting ... I'm still hoping you'll come back and finish this wonderful masterpiece.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2015
This chapter with Ed sheerans kiss me as a backdrop is perfect