Reviews for The Missing Piece
lizzzsunshine chapter 24 . 9/4
Oh man I can't believe it stops here. Very excellent story. Hope you revisit it one day.
Ron'sLoverMahima chapter 24 . 4/18
just update... thats all i want to say !
gurrumaiss chapter 24 . 1/20
pleaseeee! I'm begging you, finish this great, incredible and awesome story. I still have hope...
I hope you'll update someday (:
Love from Brazil! :*
Guest chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
By far, the best and most unique Romione story I have read on this sight! I wish you would update :(
Gja03 chapter 24 . 7/10/2016
Wow ... just wow
This is by far one of the best romione fics I have ever read! Please please please update. Don't leave this,not when it's so so so good !
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2016
This. Is. Amazing.
I love how it is AU, but still oh so Ron&Hermione.
Ron being transparent with his emotions, his relationship with Harry & the rest of the family.
Hermione being able to focus at the task at hand and being smart. RH's awkwardness, tension, and bickering.

The pacing of how the story developed sort of matched the pacing on the books, which is why I cant stop reading (I read during breaks at work, before sleeping, on the way to work, and every possible time). It wasnt rushed. Im very much satisfied with how you developed the characters and mold them to fit into your story. This is the first AU I've ever read (seriously) & how I wish you'd finish this.

PS. Read & Reviewed in 2016.
Arla Logan chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
This was an intriguing story that I really enjoyed reading. I especially loved your characterization of Ron:)
Please chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
come back! this story is great
gilbee chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
been years and still waiting ... I'm still hoping you'll come back and finish this wonderful masterpiece.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2015
This chapter with Ed sheerans kiss me as a backdrop is perfect
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
Please come back /3
wandaa chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
Dear Armaysha, I just wanted to tell you that I just discovered your story following a tumblr recommendation and I totally felt in love with it. Your style is really enjoyable and I was in need of a good Romione story. I just passed the last week going trought it and I couldn't wait to get home every night to read a new chapter or two. I know this hasn't been updated for a while and I don't know if you are still around but I still wanted to thank you for sharing your story. Take care.
Laura4423 chapter 24 . 9/23/2015
I love this story please keep going!
Hello chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
I've just found out this story but I've realised you've not updated in quite some time. Please update soon! it's a great story and I want to know how it ends