Reviews for Finding Out
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Ha-ha I loved this story and... yes he does have an ulterior motive... and I believe Roy knows exactly what they are... or at least has an idea XD
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
"And just because I also found anti-RoyEd-stuff, I just… had to write some RoyEd."

And I'm so very glad you did! :) Somebody needs to compensate for all the anti-RoyEd out there. There's really no excuse for the amount of poisonous hatred some fangirls spew. We don't hate on their pairing so they have no right to bash ours. :/ Off to read more of your fics! :)

Oh btw, "sawn" is not the word you want here; "seen" is. Sawn is a word but it means something cut with a saw. Seen means something you saw with your eyes or something your realized. Just a little FYI. :)
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love it! It's perfection! You're so nice Al!
MyDoll chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What an awesome story! I love it! The characters were so realistic, and story pace was perfect. I loved Al's questions, it just seemed so him. The awkwardness was so... Completing. Really good.

**Favorite Story
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Awwws

i never rly thought much bout the effect the pairing would do to Al BUT NOW I KNO BETTR :3
Lydia E. Nheers chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I'm not a huge fan of this ship usually, but I wanted to read some Roy x Ed stories to try and understand why this ship was so incredibly popular. Well, I stumbled onto this story and I HAD to review it! I cringed the entire time while reading it. Not because of mistakes or the ship or anything like that. It was because it was so exquisitely awkward and relate-able! Honestly, who HASN'T been through something similar? You also did a great job keeping them in character, while making it your own at the same time. So well done! Great job, and now I'm gonna go and read some more Roy x Ed! Maybe you guys will make a fan out of me after all! :D :D

-Lydia
schlo5398 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
You had some great points about how they act around each other in the actual manga/show and that made me like this story all the more! To me it's always seemed like strong evidence for us Roy x Ed fan people, yet very few writers use their fighting O.o.

Anywho, as much as I loved this, there were some gramatical errors and the thing I noticed the most was that you said sawn but it should be seen.

Keep up the writing and stick it to those Roy x Ed haters ;D
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Another adorable story my dear. ENCORE!
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Daww! So cute. I love how chill Al is about. Like, Oh hey, cool, you're sleeping with my brother. Now maybe you could make him a little less overprotective? So sweet. RoyEd fluff plus brotherly fluff is awesome. That said, there are a few minor errors (sawn should be seen, shit should be shirt, cloves should be gloves) but other than that it is an awesomely cute RoyEd story! Stick it to the antiyaoi shippers by writing good yaoi fics like this!
Nocte-Angelus chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love your fluffy RoyEd 3
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Okay, minor nitpick.

The word "sawn" is a word used to describe logs that have been cut into sections. The word you were looking for is "seen".

Otherwise, I really liked it. It's cute, and I love pairing fics that are written from a third character's perspective. Your writing has obviously improved since you started posting it here.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awwwww super cute! Haha it is so like Al to dream about cats.