Reviews for Shelter in the Storm
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Perfection. Thak you so much for sharing.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Yummy
gwenweybourne chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Marvellous. You have such a wonderful way with words and these stories are so visceral and tactile. Thanks for the message, too! I have you on my auto-alerts, so I was already tucking into the story when you notified me ;) What can I say? I am a fan.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was excellent. Not only was it hot but it was a different look at how Mycroft's mind works which was fantastic. I myself sometimes get bombarded with thoughts but never to that extent obviously because I'm not a genius.

But I can appreciate how hard it is to try and function on a normal daily basis when your thoughts are taking over. At least Mycroft has Sherlock, and even Anthea, to help him get through it. If only we were all that lucky.

Brilliant idea, well written, marvellous.

{IBegToDreamAndDiffer}
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
they love eachother

no matterwhat

smile
chasingriver chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Bloody hell, this was awesome, and I loved it. I find Mycroft particularly fascinating, and this look into his mind was very satisfying. My favourite bits:

*calm!Anthea smoothly handling the situation and coping with everything. It's even better because you know she's also a complete BAMF.

*Your vivid descriptions of Mycroft's mind and how it got him into such a state

*Your description of the Diogenes assistants subduing Mycroft. This was so powerful precisely because we always see Mycroft either in control of himself or exerting control over others - rarely the other way around and rarely this forcefully. Seeing the lack of external stimuli start to calm him, and Anthea's presence reassure him, I actually wondered if this would be enough to fix his mental state.

*And then you brought in the cavalry. Oh, my. Sherlock's touches, the leather (oh, the leather) gloves, the licking and the teasing. Oh. As much as I'm sure Mycroft despises the state of mind that got him here, he's a very lucky man.

*The idea that mental tension and stress can be eradicated with physcial release. I think you're right.

*Each touch jolted another intrusive thought to the surface, stripped it of meaning, and added its power to the growing sexual agitation instead.

Hell yes. Exactly.

*Finally he shrugged, glanced at Anthea, and unbuckled his belt.

I laughed out loud at this. It just seemed so in character.

*Sherlock's plug - certainly a lot easier than preparing himself when he got there - nice touch. The thought of him wearing it there was certainly an added bonus.

*Oh my fucking god. The dildo in Mycroft's arse and the effect it has as Sherlock rides him? I think someone sucked all the air out of the room when I read this. It certainly got a hell of a lot warmer in here. This scene will be permanently etched into my memory (in only the best of ways). It will be brought out and replayed on a regular basis, possibly whenever I'm bored, sitting in waiting rooms, or driving my car. It will most certainly be replayed whenever I'm in my bunk, because it's so damned awesome and just the thought of it makes my stomach go all molten. UNF. You hit the jackpot with that one, girl.

*Oh, and then you dedicated it to me? Oh dear lord. I think I'm in trouble. Thank you...