Reviews for Beer Very Bad
Ladyhart21 chapter 5 . 4/11
Oh my gosh, I've been giggling like an idiot. Spazzy Willow is hilarious - you write her really well.

I'm glad I decided to give this a read - it's been really entertaining so far. Hopefully things work out for everyone's favourite socially awkward witches. Onward!
Ladyhart21 chapter 1 . 4/11
This seems really promising so far - I haven't seen this angle taken with these characters before, and I'm really curious to see what you do with it. I'm a little wary about getting into a story that isn't complete, and can only hope it continues to update, but I'm hooked now so there's no hope for it. Onward!
Aw man, this story is truly wonderful. I really hope you're planning on continuing(I'm not above begging)!

Ok...here it goes... Pleaseeeeeee!
Maybe? With a big red juicy cherry on top?
:-D
hoping for an update soon
This is a good story. I hope you update soon. Thanks for keeping w/t alive
Emma Jane 1980 chapter 30 . 3/28
Love it! i do hope there is going to be more of this story?
Mn chapter 30 . 2/7
Not sure if you're still writing this, but I love it!
I love this story. Hoping for an update soon
Jen chapter 30 . 1/24
Just wanna let you know that I'm still enjoying this story and Hope you'll update soon.
Anonymous chapter 30 . 1/22
It's been years since I've seen a W/T fic of this caliber and I've been reading them since 2003. Thank you for reminding me how much I loved their discovery of one another. Your story brings back the best parts of both characters and the heady rush of the beginning of their amazing relationship.
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 30 . 1/13
Amazing takes on "Super Star" and "Where the Wild Things Are". I'm very much looking forward to Tara meeting the rest of the gang, properly. ;)
daisyorlena chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
I'm so excited for Tara to really meet everyone! I'm glad that willows finally gotten a handle on her feelings and I really like how it's following what happened in the show but it has it's differences and it works well.
twin who likes to travel chapter 29 . 12/3/2013
You did a pretty good job with them showering together. But it's still not enough for me.
twin who likes to travel chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
You're still leaving us hanging about the details of Willow and Tara's drunken night, Using the spell they cast in Who Are You didn't satisfy me enough.
twin who likes to travel chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
I'm glad you in this one for the long haul. But I feel the need to comment on the self deprecating comment, "She's not missing much." When Tara said that, I would have had Willow say, "That's because she hasn't seen you naked yet." I guess you never thought about that or thought it might be too much for Willow so soon.I actually met Amber Benson awhile back, and I have to sat she's probably the sweetest one I met so far out of the Buffy cast.