Reviews for A Kiss in the Dark
ZoSan is Love chapter 4 . 2/20/2019
I like how you make sanji turning gay for zoro, and how you
mixed the dramatic effect with romance and agnst (essence of ZoSan) excellent fanfiction!
toukarinluv4ever chapter 4 . 9/30/2018
Absolutely fantastic
Inuko chapter 4 . 8/17/2018
I loved it ! Thanks
spidermonkeycatbear chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
Awesome! Love how this story develops, the pacing is great, the characters appear in this AU, the conflicts... and how it ends with a kiss in the dark! Oops!
I'm not surprised that the gorgeous Sanji has no lack of admirers but ZoSan ftw! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
Good story! How much had ti be blind sanji To not see how much zoro liked him? ? However, they were so cute! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
just lovely~~ no matter how many times i read it!
stream hesitates chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Loved this! Thank youuu! Now I'm off to read the prequel, the sequels and the one shots! Ha can't wait :D Amazing work, and love the world you set it in
Nut.Ellai chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
I just noticed something.. I read this so my times I lost count; and still loving it. But, at the scene-that I got shocked not realising it years ago and laughed my ass out- where Luffy was telling Sanji that Zoro liking him realising something, where his a prince etc. he is going to be a sort-of-a-prince by marrying pudding- Big mom's relative-. In short, author-san predicted the future. sort of. that's all~ xD :3
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
the feels for Zoro yo...was sort of in his position but no one died...just a lot of separation and years of emotional hurt :/
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Good story :)
Martha616 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Amazing love your story
Me encanto tu historia
I love zosan
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Yay Zoro and Sanji got together! Not that I doubted it but still, YAY! I really liked this! It got a little too sappy towards the end for my taste, but that's just me, it's still really good! Thank you for sharing your writing!
Litao chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
I have wanted to kill Zoro and Sanji for almost the three first chapters... But well, I suppose it means I have enoyed the story ;) Thanks a lot for it )
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
OMG I love your story!
gormtheoldatt chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
don't give up your day job.