Reviews for Grief
Sweetly Delightful chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Its a really good sum-up of (part of) the lost future plot and its very sad
Dah Puzzle Masta chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
AAAAAWWWWW! SO SAD! But I liked it!
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
So sad, and beautiful. Amazing! I ahve to ask though is it set after the first time she died the ten years ago, or when she travelled time in to the future then went back again in lost future?
xXKatnissXx chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
The ending of the 3rd game makes me sad too:.( I think this describes Layton very well, it's how I think he reacted. Did you hear about the new iPhone game that Level5 is doing? It's about Layton's son Alphendi Layton. When I heard about it I was like "WHAT? HOW COULD YOU LAYTON! WHAT ABOUT CLAIRE!" I am really anxious for the game to come out so I can find out how Layton ends up with a son(that looks nothing like him! what an outrage!) Sorry for my rambling, :D
Senpay chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
So short and still so sad. A splendid story you brought here. I personally liked the bit about the mirror and his hat. Don't know why, though.

The idea in general is a bit overused, but somehow it still is amusing...

Keep up the good work. :)
PhoenixMarauderXx chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Great story!
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
wow... my mind hasd gone into shock. It was that good. not good, Great!, Not Great... FANTASITC! sorry.. im a suck up, but i truely and honestly love this! it just makes me wanna go give Hershel a big hug! i would do that anyway if it was possible, but you know what i mean.
Flora Reinhold Coil chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
How adorable. Loved it so much!