Reviews for It's None Of Your Business
Anon chapter 1 . 5/7
I don't want to flame but I find it a little inappropriate when Jack comments that poor people have a lot of kids because they 'can't keep it in their pants'. It's not lust-it's actually a means of survival. In poor places, the infant mortality rate is so high that you have no idea if your child will live to see their 5th birthday and you don't want to waste valuable fertility time just to see it die. So you have nine kids and hope that , depending how bad the conditions you live in , maybe 3 survive. You need kids as you have to be looked after when you are too old to work as obviously care is not going to be great in such a place. You need kids to work and support you, and you have to have more kids if you've got girls because there there's this ingrained culture of men being better workers than girls. Sorry if I'm being particular but this is their life and it's not cool to mock it. I'm not gonna mention the switching to another job after being a failed hairdresser thing because I think that it's pretty self explanatory. Sorry and I really don't want this to be too critical.
sbayless44 chapter 8 . 4/3
Seeing how long it's been since you updated, I am going to assume you are no longer working on this story. I hope your application went well, and if you ever do decide to update, I look forward to reading it.
Yandere Kirkland chan chapter 8 . 1/24
Please continue! Amazing so far! I have faith that u will cus compared to the other Alex Rider fics this was been updated recently. Pls? Im rereading this anyway though:
Yamatta chapter 8 . 1/10
Really enjoying this thus far. Looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions to Yassen, the jellyfish, basically the entirety of the climax. Also, the following books. Hope that you update soon. Because this is really great.

Yamatta
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
Please update.
AWESOME chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
I LOVE how you made the whole k-unit comment on Alex Actions... This was GREAT! PLEASE CONTINUE... I was laughing so hard my mom was worried that I get an astma attack :-D
Plz chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
Pleaseeeeeee update this. It is the first good one I have read and I loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
I know you probably here this a lot, but this is a very very good story. I know many people would love it if you updated and I know I would be one of those people. So please update soon!
mei101 chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
Please update this amazing and funny story soon! I really won't to find out how Eagle and Snake and... actually how all of K-unit react to Alex's visit to the jellyfish tank and to Alex bing shot! If you do I will thank you for eternity! -
stephany.martin.503 chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
more more please more
rowan1025 chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Has "It's None Of Your Business" been dropped?
Chise Sakamoto chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Cool!
Chibi-Twan chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Oh please do update soon! This is really awesome!
Chise Sakamoto chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Cool!
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
this is really good, i've only read a few reading the books ar but this is really good.
please continue, and i hope you get/got into the raf