Reviews for It's None Of Your Business
Muse fan chapter 2 . 3/9
Yes Eagle! He is now my favourite character! I am glad he has good music choice (referring to the random Muse lines there) I love Muse sooo much (if you couldn't tell)
Great book btw
I bet you will never read this... Sadness
Shamez
Everything4Everyone chapter 8 . 6/29/2019
This is really good! I haven't seen any this long or this detailed on here before, and In really looking forward to the next chapter!
Fangirl Forever 2019 chapter 8 . 5/13/2019
Please, Please, Please post the next chapter!
JusticeNotRevenge chapter 8 . 11/7/2018
This is actually the best reading the AR books sorry I have ever read. Magnificent job! The reactions are authentic and I like that you make a point that Jack isn't perfect, even if Alex thinks so. Thank you for sharing you work. I hope you find the time to write and update the next chapter soon. I'll be waiting.
freefall-gypsy chapter 4 . 10/20/2018
we here in Australia or the apple isle at least call it Fizzy not pop or soda or Fizzy juice but generally only when referring to it in bulk aka if we get lemonade and Fanta and Coke from the shop otherwise we use the actual name of the drink except sprite most people refer to it as Lemonade even though it technically isn't.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2018
RAF! Good luck!
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 8 . 4/26/2017
This is a really great story! I was just wondering if you plan on continuing it. I would love to read the rest. Especially K-Units reactions to all the things Alex went through, both in the first book and later ones.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2017
Americans do call it soda or pop.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
Love it
willie chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
what pages are these
Anon chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I don't want to flame but I find it a little inappropriate when Jack comments that poor people have a lot of kids because they 'can't keep it in their pants'. It's not lust-it's actually a means of survival. In poor places, the infant mortality rate is so high that you have no idea if your child will live to see their 5th birthday and you don't want to waste valuable fertility time just to see it die. So you have nine kids and hope that , depending how bad the conditions you live in , maybe 3 survive. You need kids as you have to be looked after when you are too old to work as obviously care is not going to be great in such a place. You need kids to work and support you, and you have to have more kids if you've got girls because there there's this ingrained culture of men being better workers than girls. Sorry if I'm being particular but this is their life and it's not cool to mock it. I'm not gonna mention the switching to another job after being a failed hairdresser thing because I think that it's pretty self explanatory. Sorry and I really don't want this to be too critical.
sbayless44 chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Seeing how long it's been since you updated, I am going to assume you are no longer working on this story. I hope your application went well, and if you ever do decide to update, I look forward to reading it.
Yandere Kirkland chan chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
Please continue! Amazing so far! I have faith that u will cus compared to the other Alex Rider fics this was been updated recently. Pls? Im rereading this anyway though:
Yamatta chapter 8 . 1/10/2016
Really enjoying this thus far. Looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions to Yassen, the jellyfish, basically the entirety of the climax. Also, the following books. Hope that you update soon. Because this is really great.

Yamatta