Reviews for Lost Baggage or, alternatively, Finders Keepers
TheSevenPsychos chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Oh my God, this is beautiful! I know some people consider this rude, but please update! I didn't even know I need this story, it's so interesting...and Sherlock and Martin and original and funny and nice plot and and and and...I just reallllly love this.
TugLover98 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Oh I love this! I really really REALLY love this! Please continue you soon I don't want it to end I love it! Please please please continue! :)
Jfreak chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I really like what you have here so far :)
Is there a chance that you still have some plans to add to/finish this? Because I'd love to see it continued.
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Aw, it's his way of showing affection!
rubberducky26 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Adorable... I love Sherlock's attempts at being a big brother!
Reader in the Corner chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
"I don't care. I really don't. So long as it's not 'How many ways can a person be killed on an aeroplane', I really. Do not. Care."

Does the crew have any context for that? Or is the next moment full of wide-eyed stares? Did Sherlock even tell Martin that he's a detective?

Speccyferret chapter 3 . 4/27/2012

amba gurl chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
i love the story :3 cant wait for an update! :D
ASingleBreath chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Really love this, keep up the good work :D
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Lol, Sherlock trying to get to know Martin via cases. It's How To Court Your Half-Brother, Sherlock style.
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
aww! awesome chapter, you've really got douglas's snark just right and sherlock is characterized perfectly, nicely done
deaka chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
LOL at Sherlock's idea of bonding (or attempting to bond)! Of course it would involve murders. Poor Martin.
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
this is awesome, i think you got the characters just right and cool that martin helped sherlock catch a murdered

vaguely hoping though that martin and molly might go together, that would be cute
deaka chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Very nice! Love their interaction. So much potential for awkwardness.