Reviews for What's In a Name?
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 3/10
So wait a minute, Teddy's pet name for Victoire is 'Cabbage' but Vicky only like it being said in French. OOOOOKKKKK
Insanity Allegra chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
"A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this online, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded."

*phew *
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Nice
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
No. I don't think so! I like naming the group after Hedwig though.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love the whole Hedwig's Parliament thing! I also have to say that I find myself loving what happened to the trio that were harassing muggleborns. This is a wonderful wonderful story.
Zucht chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I can't believe that Harry picked Ginny (in canon).

Good story, loved your characters.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Sweet and funny story.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I personally liked Minerva's Marauders better but Hedwig's Parliament is a damn close second choice. Seriously though, please use Minerva's Marauders in something. That name is to amusing and to catchy for it be a throw away line in this one-shot.
q.thews chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Nice one, and a wonderful summary ;-)

Ciao!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Ginny as godmother, HELL NO! Sorry I just can't see Harry and that redhead. I mean fangirl for most of canon and then suddenly love interest? With Harry's upbrining she would be out of his comfort zone.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
A nice, sweet short story.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
great little fic.
muggledad chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I just noticed that if you change 'The Office of House-Elf Relations and Protective Services' to 'The Office of House-Elf Relations and Protective and Environmental Services' it can have the acronym HERPES.

Whaddya say. It's a slow day.

md
PhilH chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Harry's best girl indeed! A very nice commemoration and a great inspiration for that group.
H.JaneGranger chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I hope you don't really think that about gay people; that they wear leather and collars. And what kind of teacher is okay with students being put INTO CAGES! It was bad for those girls to be bullies but its okay for the memebers of DSG to be bullies? That makes no sense.