Reviews for What's In a Name?
happylady chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love this starts

Until next time

Gloria
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Just about perfect. Especially the h/hr banter.

Thanks!

Don
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Flat out fabulous. Perfect conclusion.
starboy454 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
excellent short story
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Agreed, could see no way that Tonks would pick Ginny at all, and really enjoyed a lot the chat Hermione and Harry had, and how I'd see an old couple, not the fighting that so many people point to with Ron and Hermione in the canon.
texan-muggle chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Only one hit from me...

"And the other will be an invitation only in the shadows group..." This took me 3 tries to figure out. Think you mean "And the other will be an invitation-only, in-the-shadows group..."

Other that that, kudos once again...
Harmonious-Magic chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow. As usual a very nice piece of work. Only comment I have is that I had to read the paragraph that begins "Hedwig's Posse" a couple of times to realize the comment was made out of McGonagall's earshot.
rb2312 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Great little story.

Think your point about hermione was valid. Cannon never said who teddy's godmother was. So hermione could be godmother. Add to the fact she married his godfather and you get mummy hermione.

Would be interested to know if harry and hermione have kids. Why not five. So they keep the cannon kids names. Though rose and albus, and hugo and lily would have to be twins.

May as well make it six and have james with a twin too. Named after hermione's mum.(usually emma in fanfic)

Guessing they would be honourary weasley grandkids

Wonder who ron ended up with. Or is he a confirmed single.

You also mentioned harry prwtending to go out with ginny. Was he helping ginny cover up something or am i reading too much into it.
Romantic Silence chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was an interesting little tale. The banter between Harry and Hermione was lovely; if Rowling had this kind of bickering between Ron and Hermione, perhaps we would have believed canon instead, hm? Anyway, I enjoyed the story. I always love reading your one-shots.

And I agree, I highly doubt Tonks would make Ginny the godmother.
Brian64 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awesome and made of win. Totally loved the thumb rings with the Snowy Owl hunting calls - pure genius! That's never getting topped! It looks like I'm not the only person to have found the info on the Owl Pages useful. :)

The interaction & conversation between Harry and Hermione was also very well done. Great one-shot & a very enjoyable read. Thank you.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3