Reviews for Crayola's
Zoser chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
You killed Jack! But a sweet story.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
(Dabbing eyes) Darn! This one is very touching! Brings tears to the eyes!

Very nice read!
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Oh GOSH! Poor Jack! Poor Sam! Poor Merrin! Poor me because I'm starting to cry! It's so vivid, I can feel Sam's hurt! Oh, great job! It's SO sad! :( ~Jess
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Argh! Soo... sad... can't... type. That was so angsty and painful to read, and the end was bittersweet. Merrin knew Jack couldn't come anymore, but like a young child when told their dog won't be able to play with them anymore, she didn't quite understand that he was dead. Merrin's innocence caused at the same time the bitterness and the sweetness in the story, the two opposing qualities blending together to soften the blow. Very touching. Thank you!

Emily
Grav chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I hate it when the characters die! And you'd think that I'd've picked up on the pattern of your writing by now, but I just can't stop reading them. You're just that good.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
That's so sad...
ng3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
it's so sad. i liked how you portrayed everything so nicely. i could actually *feel* Sam's pain. beautifully sad.
Becki chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Oh! Oh that's so sad! No! not my Jack!

Okay besides the obvious sadness this is a really lovely piece. I actaully watched Learning Curve last night so it's very fresh in my mind.

So what happened to Jack? How'd he die? R you going to write a follow up?
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Ooooh, that's such a touching story! I've read it before, but it was still good the second time around. If I wasn't in such a good mood, I would have cried!