Reviews for Too Much to Take
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
You caught this story brilliantly.

Bonnie's understanding of Klaus motivations. He's not so evil. Bonnie's point of view allowing Caroline to not feel guilty for what she feels for the Original.

Stefan and Damon's betrayal isn't so surprising even if it hurts.

Bonnie is most definitely the one character on the show that receives the short end of the stick. I'm sure she's pretty tired of being the one having to come to everyone's rescue and suffering the most for it.

As for Elena, while other characters are to blame, it's mostly her fault that things happen the way they do. I get the hate, really I do because sometimes it seems its all about her, but she is one of the main protagonists, plus people seem so obsessed with hooking her up with one or more of the Salvatore brothers than noting the stuff she pulls off.

This is what should have happened on the show. Good work! :)
Swurve chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
On this show bonnie gets the short end of the stick that's y I stopped watching,they give her no character development at all like her Tru guilt bout Caroline cuz she told Damon to give her blood,so much other things,hell did gram have a funeral ? Did we see bonnie grieving? Nope smh that's y a lot of folks don't like her character cuz we don't kno her esp after season 2 besides the episodes with her mom..great story
rAnDom chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Great one-shot and good characterization. But like 'too lazy to log in'... I'm conflicted. On one hand I get Bonnie's anger but on the other hand, I agree that Elena always seems to be blamed. True most of the bad stuff that has happened has been either directly, although from my point of view it's mainly indirectly because of Elena. Personally, I think that everything is Esther and Mikael's faults. Mikael and Esther were the ones who decided to make their children into vampires, Esther was the one who chose Tatia as the sacrifice, thus creating the doppelgangers and systematically ruining all future doppelgangers lives in the process. What I'm trying to say is that Elena was born the doppelganger because of a mixture of bad-luck and destiny which came about because Mikael and Esther both made a choice. So I believe that everyone kind of needs to ease up on Elena, but that's just me.

Okay, I've vented.

Overall fantastic one-shot. It made me actually think!
starzee chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I swear to god, I wish everyone would read this! Especially the writers. You wrote everything I've been thinking. Everything is Elena's fault. I seriously hate her. The TVD writers have ruined the show. How anyone could love Elena after everything she has done to hurt EVERYONE, she is so horrible. I just can't stand her.

Well done for voicing this!

I'd love to see you do a continuation of this and maybe have Bonnie sitting down with Klaus to say that she doesn't want to fight anymore. She wants to live in peace. I'd love that. :)
Dioramanya chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Yeah yeah yeah! It's exactly what I would like to see in the show.

Stefan and Damon's betrayal isn't so surprising even if it hurts.

What are they doing now ? Be less involved in Elena's life.
to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
LOVE IT! it is soo true!
Wickedgal08 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This...conflicted me I must say.

On the one hand, I can say you characterised Bonnie perfectly. I'm sure she's pretty tired of being the one having to come to everyone's rescue, but I'm tired of Elena being the one whose solely blamed. I get the hate, really I do because sometimes it seems its all about her, but she is one of the main protagonists, plus people seem so obsessed with hooking her up with one or more of the Salvatore brothers. Personally I think she'll develop much more as a character if she steers clear of them for a while.

Sorry. I'm venting lol. This was excellent, and I loved the last line. You struck to the core of what Bonnie is about, and I love that you made her have a wise stance on this, not too bitter, but not exactly letting Elena off the hook. :)
open-heart chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Sorry I forgot my password from 2 years ago. Is this gonna be a story story or just a one shot cause im hoping for story. FINALLY someone tells it like it is, its always Elena because she can't let the Salvatores go and because she's controlling. I really hope you make this a story!