Reviews for Recovery
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 2 . 2/15
I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for writing.
CastleWriter16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh, oh, I was so with you until Sophia and then I freaked out, and THEN THE BAR AND THE 'BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT' and JEEZ. fangirl feels overload.

Every so often, she gets the urge to call him and her finger will hover over his number, twitching because she just wants to hear his voice, just wants to come clean before the universe intervenes with a bomb or a freezer or any other godforsaken force of nature it can throw their way. Love this. Because it's soooo Beckett.

AND THIS LINE IS FREAKING BRILLIANT: She'd thought she was his future, but she doesn't how to compete with the past.
CastleWriter16 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Yesssssss. *cue Always music*
j9tigger chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Nice and short, and the reveal from a crisis is a popular theme, and proved with Always and After The Storm, even if she hasn't actually said so in the series. We all know he would wait an eternity to hear it.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow, picking the end of Pandora for this revelation is bold, but I like how we get this interplay of you forgive me and I can't forgive you, or Kate is too scared to not put up a wall, or look for reasons they shouldn't be together.
mojor chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Oh, ended too soon! Loved this. You capture their emotions so well.
KyinHI chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Ah! I know I'm late to the party but good lord, great ending.
Capelthwaite chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Well done, well written. I think I picked up a typo somewhere and Castle was with Sofia 12 years ago but regardless, it was a sweet story.
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. You captured them both perfectly.
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
So, so good :) I love the resolution. The characters were spot on too... couldn't have been more perfect.
Madwine chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Awnnnnn! I ADORED it! 3 So cute, so romantic, so...everything! Awesome story. :)
Mathiilde3 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
That was beautiful, I really, really liked it. Nice work!

Abigail chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Thank you so much for finishing. I loved it. Honestly, I wish you would make it longer. Your writing is flawless.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Thank goodness you continued this! I am really, really pleased. I thought this first part was brilliant, I especially liked how you wrote Kate in her turmoil to contact him, I thought it was done really beautifully the whole wanting to and not wanting too. And I love how he confronted her with the 'I love you'.

LoveJessieLou chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Just beautiful. God, you write them so perfectly. I can feel every single emotion in your writing. I think you did a wonderful job bringing them together. It felt very natural and not forced.

'Her eyes shine and there's light and life and—"I love you, Castle."' I can not wait until the days we hear these words come out of her mouth.

This was a wonderful, beautiful story.