Reviews for The Phoenix Syndrome
ramsay chapter 22 . 5/11
oh dear god at the end of chapter that had to have hurt it's like watching a guy get kicked in the balls you just wince along side the victim
LWJ2 chapter 23 . 5/11
Nice touch with Hedwig's "ghost."
s-david-m chapter 27 . 4/2
You've set up an interesting situation here, so I hope you finish it off!
s-david-m chapter 17 . 4/2
If no weasley in England could conceive a daughter, why wouldn't they just pay for a temporary vacation instead of this convoluted scheme to sire via Snape?
s-david-m chapter 15 . 4/2
Interesting story so far but you're stretching the meaning of 'canon compliant'. The kids are a little too venomous towards their wayward parents too, a little too well informed.
Kittencat3 chapter 16 . 3/26
Hrm. Good story so far, but it's (a) getting a bit too convoluted, and (b) these young teenage children are all talking like pompous forty-year old college professors.
at-nightfall chapter 26 . 2/23
As this is in the UK, the legal pad should be an A4 or A5 sized pad instead.

"Meisterzauber" should be called "Meisterzauberer" instead.
The German term "Meisterzauberer" denotes a person.
The German term "Meisterzauber" denotes a masterpiece of sorcery.

The term "der Alp" is rarely used in modern German any more.
It would never fit to "elf" generically, but could be used for a dark elf.

Why should they move up the wedding. They could have a traditional North German commoners style wedding, with the bride visibly pregnant, their own children sprinkling flowers before them on the way to the altar, and leading the last dance at the party at 4 o'clock in the morning.
at-nightfall chapter 17 . 2/23
Don't you need enough of Arthur's genetic material mixed into Severus' to make Ginny physiological pass of as Arthur's daughter? Wouldn't that make Ginny have three genetic parents?
annie chapter 27 . 1/22
hello hello! are you alright apAidan? waiting for an update on the story since forever! please don't leave us in suspense after introducing the Unspeakables and a possible solution into the story!
Irishdanceringrulz1776 chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
Great job so far on this!
One of the things that really bugged me about the books is that the Creevy brothers were at Hogwarts in the seventh book- after all, almost all the Muggleborns are on the run by now! If you mention anything about either of them again in the story, I'd be interested to know what you can come up with!
Update soon- I need to read what happens to Lily!
Estonian chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh my god! Oh my god! I am freaking out right now! I live in Tallinn and I am an estonian...omg omg.. And I loveee harry&hermione... Honey I have a VIP ticket to the harmony ship. :) :))))). How did you know about Tallinn ? Where are you from? Anyway thank you (as we say in estonian- aitäh!...) and I love the story.
bkerrmom1 chapter 27 . 10/24/2014
It has taken me 2 days to read all 27 chapters and I am hooked.
aalens chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I find that I am quite familiar with this fic so obviously I must read it before -but my power of forgetfulness is so awesome that I can very happily read it again. (I do remember that I enjoyed it the first time.)
thekingofsweden1 chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
Clever explanation for the portkey, beats the whole 'portkey wards don't extend to the grounds' idea that I've seen a few times. And I have to compliment you on tying the multiple threads together, I only JUST got the importance of Lily's possible parentage, and that was after rereading the whole fic to refresh myself when you posted the new chapter. Waiting for the next one with bated breath.
harryhermionealways chapter 27 . 9/3/2014
Lets all hope that Lily has Hermione's brains and not Ginny's.