Reviews for The Phoenix Syndrome
You don't realize the power of wizard. They could blink and make a fire that can't be put out by fire the destory a city in min then blink away. They could just summon there gun and kill them with no problem. They can blink and be 100 miles away bend time and space Why don't people get that the wizard would easy win
You never read the book Ron was a good man
The Ghostly Minion chapter 30 . 11/23/2015
This story has me blown away. You have put together a real novel, and a fantastically complex novel too. One pity, is it really is something that could end up a publishable were it no derivative.

Well, for however many more chapters you decide to grace us with, I'll be waiting.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
So, Hermione is Harry's deva? The Hindu/Buddhist variety, I hope, not the Zoroastrian variety.

What I like so far is how you have their relationship so transparent to all the important people around them and how they're willing to go the extra distance for them.

I ken too that they know too, but I think they just don't/didn't want to compicate the other's life any further.

Great story!

TGM
writeratheart007 chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Amontillado. Now THAT is hilarious. (I'm an English Lit major so that made me laugh in spite of the seriousness of the chapter). I see so many possible loop holes left in this logic though. I can't wait to see what you do next.
desireejones99 chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
Very interesting concept, now the question is do they find the blood terrorists before the get too far. After all if one has already rolled, there must be others, and the Potter children should be in constant vigilance mode, or have the forgotten allthe tools they have like Harry forgot about the Map and his Cloak. Don't let the smart Potter's do stupid things now.
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 10/30/2015
Why is it every Halfblood(not muggle raised) and Pureblood misjudge the power of muggles it will be the end of magic if they unleash thier plan, or it should be. Inbred morons(yes its redundant) have no clue(redundant again) goes back to if Dumbasaboar would have tossed all of the deatheaters through the vail after 31 oct 81 it would have ended the craziness then but he had his own pureblood agenda, least that's the only thing I can see

thanks for the great entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
Is it defiantly better or definitely better, it is amazing how one missing i can mak e spell checkers not even suggest definitely
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
How the hell is she not going to kill ron when she finds that he's the huusband Cara's talking about

exceptional entertainment
Daggerfang chapter 27 . 10/28/2015
After Irving Jellicoe was mentioned, Dafydd was referred to as Irving for the rest of the scene.
VizeerLord chapter 30 . 10/20/2015
Sybil also was skilled in cartomancy, the art of cards, namely Tarot. I believe that she was highly skilled the Arts of Divination as opposed to the School or Science of Divination.

You say she was a Smoke reader, the books talk about Sage and Incense, but if you can not use Tobacco, Use Weed! But then I am in Pot Central of California...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
omg my friend's name is constantine
HorusTheAvenger chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
no wonder your stories don't get plagiarized. they stink
Prince Johnathan of Jupiter chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
You can now go back and edit the end to include the full song, thanks to the challenge in court over the US copyright for Happy Birthday. The copyright was struck down and ruled illegal.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
So, we're supposed to feel sorry for Ginny? She's a horrible person. Get rid of her!