Reviews for The Phoenix Syndrome
petuniatc chapter 3 . 9/21
One small mistake I think - Cavendish summoned a pair of wands(Ron's and Pansy's), not a trio. The trio of wands would be at the Savoy.
Bentears chapter 32 . 9/21
Your story is very interesting. I hope you plan to continue writing it. I have followed it so I can enjoy the next chapter as soon as you release it.
petuniatc chapter 32 . 9/20
Yes, got that red shirt reference. I often feel sorry for anyone sitting behind me at movies. I try not to be too loud but if I'm with someone I tend to whisper comments at times. During the Star Trek reboot a few years ago I made several whispered comments to my friend about the team sent to try to stop the Klingon drill destroying Vulcan since the one wearing a red jumpsuit was definitely not going to make it back to the ship.
petuniatc chapter 17 . 9/20
OK, this is just a suggestion but could you do a scene with Harry talking to Snape's portrait about this? I think once he thought about things afterwards Snape realized the woman he had slept with was not his "Lily". I just don't think Molly was a good enough actress to totally fool Severus.
petuniatc chapter 22 . 9/20
As one of the other reviewers pointed out it should be three weeks, not six weeks, since this started for Molly. But I do love Lily Luna!
Aberforths Goats Psychiatrist chapter 28 . 9/19
I am greatly enjoying your story, but I have to ask, is there anyone in this fic who wasn't either in Slytherin, or almost in Slytherin?
petabread chapter 32 . 9/10
Please Update! Petty Please with all the cherries on top!
pancake-potch chapter 32 . 7/31
what a great way to spend a kid-free afternoon. this is perfectly crafted and executed and your world building is so,so immersive.

i absolutely cannot wait for an update! ha! i also loved the a/n for this chapter
pancake-potch chapter 23 . 7/30
god, this was so perfect. so perfectly characterized adult harmony that i want to punch something. like damn.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 8 . 7/9
Gotta say i love the way you portrayed the Grail here, you manage to give true weight and reason to its power (with an explanation I really like) rather than simply assuming that the reader should be in awe of it simply because it is the Grail and with no further explanation.
H Bregalad chapter 32 . 6/15
This chapter is good craft, thank you for excercising the patience it takes to listen to your inner critic, and rewrite, rewrite, rewrite.
jadely31 chapter 32 . 6/11
I just reread this story and remembered how much I had liked it. I hope it has not been abandoned. I do think that the 3 girls plus Rose are a formidable crew. please update soon if you can find the time.
KsandraMallan chapter 32 . 5/31
Luna's description of Dumbledore made me laugh. And yes, I did see the iocane powder reference xD

May I just say how good it is to see this story update? It was on my "hope against all hope" list, and it was so nice to have one of those hopes come true. :) It's one of my favorites.

I'm sorry to hear about your migraine though.
Aletha chapter 32 . 4/30
I love this story I wish it had a bit more lemons in it with H and H but that's just me lol . You do you and keep up the good work :-)
EJ Daniels chapter 32 . 4/28
Wonderful to be reading your words again! It had been a while so I had to go back and start at the beginning once again. The read was just as enjoyable as the first time, I assure you.

14 page character profile? I went the other direction and started editing existing work. I had hoped the mindless drudgery of editing would send my Muse yelling and screaming back to writing new stuff, but alas, apparently not.

As usual, looking forward to the next chapter and what wonderful surprises it will bring.

Kind Regards,