Reviews for A NotSoNormal Week 4
JimmyPenguin421 chapter 19 . 8/2
Hey, I just recently found this and IT'S AWESOME! I noticed it's been a while since you updated, but PLEASE DO! I have been running the battery on my tablet way too low because I was addicted to the story!
bumblebeetuna958 chapter 16 . 1/11
OH MY GOD
MINECRAFT I LOVE MINECRAFT!
I PLAY IT EVERY DAY!
Captain Vers chapter 19 . 8/16/2017
bluesaber, I am your biggest fan!
I hope that you can help m,e with a rebels not-so-normal-week. I want to do it coloberation if it's ok? pleas answer! it would make my day... NO. my life.
Anonymousnette chapter 19 . 3/17/2017
JUST UPDATE!
Anonymousnette chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
I bet when Anakin and Ahsoka filmed Mortis episode they were like, "This seems familiar"
Anonymousnette chapter 4 . 3/15/2017
Actually, Ahsoka was born four months into 37BBY. To our calendar, that's September 22, 1942.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
I love the not so normal week series though this one wasn't as good as the others but please make more I beg you!
CatBludger3903 chapter 19 . 5/20/2016
Please please please please please please update!
CatBludger3903 chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
Go Montana!
ahsoka AHSOKA chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
Pleeeeeaaaasssssseeee, you must do a not so normal week 5 *puppy dog eyes* oh, and why do they make toothpaste bubblegum flavor? I mean, what where they thinking? Hmmm, lets make something to keep teeth healthy and flavor it like junk food! :):):)
AHSOKA chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Noooooo! Why didn't Lux win the game show? Luxsoka is awesome! I will now make you eat Unicorn meat!* shoves a unicorn steak in her face* * runs away * bwahahahahah xD
Ms Aralie chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Obi-Wan and Anakin should get invited to some random event an they dress up all fancy for it (like overly fancy, with like giant hats and glitter) and when they enter the room where this event is taking place ZZ-top's "Sharp Dressed Man" starts playing. Just an idea, I think it would be funny. Keep writing please!
rjsw chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
Oh wow. This is the best series EVER! Can you add wreck-it Ralph in too?
Pergjithshme chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
Wonderful as always, Blue! :D
Count Mallet chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
Welcome back!

This chapter definitely was random... it seemed more-so than the rest. But don't worry, that's meant as a compliment.

Anyways, you know you just read another chapter from ANSNW when...

· A Jedi is asked to leave his own temple,
· All I want for Christmas is a Jedi Master,
· There are more investigators on the case than an episode of Law & Order,
· Sidious and Hacker combine for something other than a shacker,
· Batman goes west.
I wonder if Anakin swings a baseball bat as well as he swings a lightsaber. I wonder what would happen if he tried using his bat in a duel against Maul or Dooku. Now that could possibly be amusing.

Until next time,
- Count Mallet -

PS: As I'm presently looking at not writing my sequel to 'Competition Wars, it's nice ot see you continue your story.