Reviews for 2 Girls 1 Cup
Dick O'Toole chapter 3 . 7/12
Meh. Read the crazier shit. Nice try, though.
The beetle went right into Snape's mouth when he popped out from behind a bush, doubtlessly to take points from Gryffindor. Two seconds later, Snape's head was ripped apart and Rita Skeeter appeared out of nowhere, cut in half.

Oh my god.

WTF? I don't know whether to link this "story" to Bile Fascination, Nausea Fuel, or Squick.
bilingualkyuubi chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Not shit, surprisingly enough. Though the whole thing would have made more sense if instead of just refusing the gobblet he argued the point that there is no hari jane potter. Flows better that way.
jon reeve chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I was expecting much worse. I was surprisingly okay with Harry being Harri, but I'm glad she's a he again, and with Luna too!
kase519 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Ok...well Harry's back now
kase519 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Well you certainly are upping the ante
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I'm speechless
XX chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Okay. You tried to be disturbing. You lifted at least one thing from hilariously bad movies. You had weird stuff going on.
You obviously fell for the "Lol, Random" trap of writing with this fic.
This work is not worthy of being in your stable of fics, you've written far superior work. Even if some of that also carried a similar LR theme.
XX chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
So your Harry is a homosexual?
Okay, but this is a rather big 'plot' point that has not been hinted at before.
XX chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Not funny, not nasty... Just nothing
kanazak chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This was hilarious, but I feel like I did something wrong reading it...

Oh well. lol
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I think I might just have ... Had an accident... From laughing too hard. I'm also mildly horrified that I understood most of the references. I never realised I an that twisted...
Horace Nihil chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
THAT, my dear sir, is the closest thing to the mother of all (allegedly intentional) WTFs I've ever read.
(And I've been into HP fanfiction for quite a while)

Loved it !
X-elemental chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
...Just because they're girls/turned into girls doesn't mean they should verbally and sadistically torture their friends and lovers, publicly humiliate the innocent bystanders to the extent of a chemical weapon or set them up for gang rape with animal(s), just to hurt someone they dislike. Not hate for a good reason, dislike.

You didn't avoid character growth, but I've read dark!HarryxVoldemort fics which Harry isn't even half as dark. By sentences alone, even when Harry kills the whole Weasley family it would be 'lighter'.

Oh , and Luna is like a poor attempt at replicatorbot.