Reviews for Of Beloved Guardians and So Called Friends
ohfenrir chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh. OH. I never ever got Druna before just now. Now I see it. Yes. It always seemed really cruel of the other students to hide Luna’s stuff, but she never really seemed bothered by it, and I suppose that’s why they kept doing it and why all of us loved her. But, really, I was surprised at that because you’d think, after a while, it would wear a person down and they’d hate everyone. But Luna never did, because that’s not the Luna way – and of course Draco just /can’t/ let people see that he’s hurt or frightened, so it makes sense that when they’d meet, she’d be the one who’d understand him and he would come round to understanding her, and protect her. Yes. It is perfect. My eyes have been opened.

Actual review: I barely even noticed this was in second-person. It seemed so natural and was really lovely. Of course Luna’s friends would think Draco would be bad for her, but then, Luna never cared what people thought so it makes sense that she’d confide in him regardless – and him having Pansy make less jokes is really nice of him. I liked the flow of this; it seemed to come in snippets, like separate little thoughts, and is wonderful in summing up the pairing, I think. :D
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'm not a big fan of second person, but this works. I think it's really sweet and make sense to see Luna from that point of view- her trying all the time to be happy but liking someone who sees that you're not. You justify Druna nicely.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
At first when I saw the alert for this I thought "No Gamma don't update!" then I saw it was for the comp and I thought "Never mind, update." XD but I am so far behind in stories it's ridiculous...I'll work on catching up very soon.

Anyways, story. I liked it a lot. :) sorry about the crazy lack of detail lol. XP

I'm not publishing scores, but I have yours recorded. Winners will be announced sometime in May.