Reviews for Rain Comin' Down
rondaday1 chapter 1 . 5/17
Awesome story
bookwithrose chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I loved this story :) it was great and loved the ending the rain dancing was awesome
jazwriter chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Good story. The ending was really cute, too. Regina did a good job redeeming herself.
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I love it!*-* so cute!
Emerald Demona chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Awesome story!
lucyred62md1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was very cute and enjoyable. I would love to see this as an episode on the show. Thanks
Loveblueocean chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Nice story :)
BlueDogM chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Wooow, you should write a musical ! XD
Love the playlist, totally Ruby ;)

And "Emma's kind of loud.", hilarious ! That kid is far too clever for his own good
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is so cute! I can't believe there's an impromptu flash mob, and the idea of literally an entire town shipping a relationship is just really cute to me. Plus, Henry knowing is totally accurate. Like those two could hide something like this from him, please. His eyes see all. :P I'm glad that Regina finally realized what was going on, even though that line "Slap me?" was literally one of the saddest things I've read in one of your fics, and that's saying something considering I've read a fic where you make me temporarily doubt the fic-existence of Eva!

Also, I love the way you write Ruby and I hope you have more of her in your other fics. :)
feelingforbones chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Amazing story!
AlexR3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Well, the ending was pretty over the top.. but the rest was great! Loved it
SanDavis687 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So sweet :)
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I don't know why I'm crying but at least they're tears of joy. I can't comprehend how perfect this story is. Gosh, I just love everything about it.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Henry is a genius. You're quite the romantic.

Great story!