Reviews for Rain Comin' Down
QueenOfBlackenedHearts chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
This was so cute :)
scolton21 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I usually don't review one shots but this one was incredible! I loved Ruby's playful demeanor. Wish it was a multi fic
Audalia chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
so beautiful!
daydreamer1020 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
awesome!loved it!
EvanStorm chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Great story. Well captured. Love Ruby's musical intuition. Thanks so much for writing :-)
rondaday1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Awesome story
bookwithrose chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I loved this story :) it was great and loved the ending the rain dancing was awesome
jazwriter chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Good story. The ending was really cute, too. Regina did a good job redeeming herself.
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I love it!*-* so cute!
Emerald Demona chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Awesome story!
lucyred62md1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was very cute and enjoyable. I would love to see this as an episode on the show. Thanks
Loveblueocean chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Nice story :)
BlueDogM chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Wooow, you should write a musical ! XD
Love the playlist, totally Ruby ;)

And "Emma's kind of loud.", hilarious ! That kid is far too clever for his own good
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is so cute! I can't believe there's an impromptu flash mob, and the idea of literally an entire town shipping a relationship is just really cute to me. Plus, Henry knowing is totally accurate. Like those two could hide something like this from him, please. His eyes see all. :P I'm glad that Regina finally realized what was going on, even though that line "Slap me?" was literally one of the saddest things I've read in one of your fics, and that's saying something considering I've read a fic where you make me temporarily doubt the fic-existence of Eva!

Also, I love the way you write Ruby and I hope you have more of her in your other fics. :)
feelingforbones chapter 1 . 6/28/2013