Reviews for The Save the Beetles Campaign
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Lets save the beetles. xd Nice. :) I never had to deal with that is school, though there was one time when the teacher wanted us to dissect pig hearts. I crossly went and called for a strike. My classmates were all bloodthirsty, though, and in the end I was the only one who didn't participate...
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Funny:)
Ms.MusicLover chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Uh...I don't know if my last review went out or not, but I think this story is excellent. I love how JP had sympathy towards the beetles and everything.

Can I request for a story something similar to this-like with Kouichi and a lion or somwthing? I think that would be awesome! (not like releasing a lion from a zoo or anything)

I'm really excited to read your other digimon stories!
Ms.Music Lover chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh, this story just made my day! I love how you had JP sympathise with the beetles and everything!

This story is simply unique and I would love to see another one like it. Would you possibly write other Frontier fics with the other 5 warrior "interacting" with their animals? It would be so cool to see one with Kouichi and a lion.

I can't wait to read your other Digimon stories!

Lover
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh Jp. You have such a big, soft heart and you really need lots of love. That was hilarious. The combination of their efforts,plans, advices or even sarcasm worked in the end and well done JP.

I felt like crying crazily when he thought they were saying thank you! and Kouji is traitor*snickers*It is not like Kouichi press on knowing. I think Kouji would got to him himself and talk about Takuya's achievement!

Wormmon should sue that teacher now!Haha...It is good he is not around...
Dracofighter chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
great, like how JP felt sorry for them due to Beetlemon, shows how there was a close connection between human and spirit in the digi world

good thing he went with Tommy's plan, glad it worked out, and I take it Koichi wasn't to thrilled with disecting calmaramon

keep up the good work

Dracofighter
Firaga Productions chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I can't be bothered to log in. This is my new favorite. JP cracks me up :) I love it. Well done.
Duckmon chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I liked it. JP doesn't get much love, and he was my favourite Frontier character. You wrote his character very well too!