Reviews for Vitriolic Best Buds
jimena333 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Loved it!
Holytaxaccountantcountsmytaxes chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was really funny :D this is exactly how they're behaving most of the time, hehe, I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
loved it!
LunaStories chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
LOL I love how the only people that can insult them are themselves xD Anyone else, they would cut off their ear :3 Or indent their teeth into wood :D
Seriously, Nami is like a mom here xD And Zoro and Sanji are like bickering children X3
BrevityGravity chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Great personification of the trope xD
I love Zoro and Sanji's friend-er-violent-nakama-bffs-bond!
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Such a fun, hilarious story!I laughed my ass off at this. Thank you.
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hahahaha perfect! _
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Now that's Zoro and Sanji for you! Ohh my god!

Excellent way of showing that the both of them would never let anybody other than themselves, talk bad about the other...

Amazing how they still work in perfect harmony, be it at fighting or even at throwing insults at each other!

Brilliant fic! XD XD XD Loved it :D
ecklumi chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
"The part of my face that's giving me the expression that I GIVE A SHIT..." this was so epic! I still laught at it when i read it x"DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

this is a reaaally good ff! It presents very well their ...strange (XDD) nakamaship xDDDDD fighting eachother, yelling eachother, getting on the nervs of the other, but when someone else says shit about the other...

:33 so lovely xDDDDDD

anyway, Nami was just great x"DDDD I love it how she...handles the two of them xDDDDDDDDDDD *highfive*
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
those two should just get married already!
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
It is impossible not to love this story as well. Haha! God, I just laughed so much at these two psychos. You just have this thing for being able to keep these two in character in whatever situation you throw them into. Respect for that, girl! *thumbs up*

Now I can't wait what next you'll have for us! *wiggles excited!* XD

Have a nice week!

Love

Pernille
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Super cute! I caught the subtle shounen-ai here and there, and I thought this was awesome. I cracked up when they tried to drown each other XD I loved this :3
Pookey chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
A Day in the Life 3 You caught these morons so so well hahaha
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
CUTE! but have to read between the lines to catch the shounen-ai but its clearly bromance! love it thankx :D
GB Freak1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh my, I absolutely loved this. I loved how they stuck up for each other, yet feel the need to fight too. Very funny. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it.