Reviews for Lacheln
yodasbitch chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Wow! I loved the ending - this story was wonderfully written from start to finish and it kept me interested all the way through. Well done - it's a fabulous piece of work :)
AceofKnaves chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
hello! I must say I really enjoyed your story! It is by far the best portrayal of Joker and has the most believable plot. I do hope you continue.
bali-eyes chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
I knew she wouldn't succeed. :( She should have just stuck with him... why Martha? Why did you have to ruin your chance? Not that I'm complaining, you've made the story incredibly amusing. It's incredibly well written and I'm so into it that I am seriously dying for another chapter.

Update again soon. I absolutely love this story.

FullmoonSwan chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Simply marvellous. Completely speechless at how much of a brilliant story this is. *v* b So exciting!
bali-eyes chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
I'm impressed, you've managed to keep the Joker completely in-character throughout the whole story so far. Martha is definitely getting more interesting and thank god, you've created an OC that isn't a Mary-Sue. I'm interested to see how her little escape plan goes, but I have the feeling she won't succeed. The Joker is just too smart for that.

Update again soon? (:

bali-eyes chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I'm impressed with the way you've portrayed the Joker so far, you use a lot of different potential aspects that most people would completely overlook when considering his character. Like him wearing the makeup because he looks like his father. That's brilliant. It's completely origional as far as I know and that potential circumstance hadn't even crossed my mind, so kudos to you! :) I love it. The descriptions you use and the way you write is just beautiful. I'm shocked you don't have more reviews, I'm loving the story.

MikaCheshire chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
All the chapters, just fantastc! I love how Martha is slowly changing. And you're keeping the Joker in character so well! I cannot wait for another update!
MikaCheshire chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
How has no one reviewed this yet? The first chapter is amazingly descriptive! Very good! :)