Reviews for Hidden Truths Behind Broken Eyes
tanieshaseymour chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
you should write a sequel like someone coming to c him and then walking in on him crying then comfoting him
Itz- Mikki Mtz18 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i really liked how u described beck's feelings n how much his break up with jade was affecting him! ur story is really gud n i really hope to c u sellng books in bookstores really soon!
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
please continue
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful!
nox-alatus chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I loved this one. Deep, personal, introspective, 'thinky' pieces do it for me almost every time. It put a whole new spin on Jade, too, which I really enjoyed.

... Me likey.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I really liked reading Beck's point of view. He's a really hard character to pin point, so he's always a joy to read when you find a good writer.
Ignite the Airwaves chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I have to say that I'm a pretty harsh judge of fanfiction, but that you really did the characters justice. You wrote them so well, every little nuance is just something I would expect to see on TV. Great job.
reservedforskeletons chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ugh. So good. Especially the emotion at the end, if I wet a NY Times reviewer I'd say 'riviting' xD

Although the best part had to be at the beginning where you talked about Schneiders twitter and how they'll get back together :3
SweettFace chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
omgg that was amazing! I loved it.
Laury the Latrator chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hi, leaving a belated review!

This a gorgeous story. It's beautiful in its bitterness. You captured the emotions perfectly. I love how you portrayed Beck. She's the only one to make him lose his cool, and that came across perfectly here. The necklace was a nice detail to add. And the description of her eyes and her almost slap was so engaging and emotional that it was literally heartwrenching.

I hope this was a nice ego boost. You definitely have talent and you should explore it in depth.
iamreallyreallybored chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
One of my two favorite post-Bade fics. Awww I miss them so much. Will you do annother chapter? lol.
0000000000 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
There have been a lot of "post-break up" fics recently, and they are nice, but this is definitely one of my favorites. Very realistic, great job
sincerely-sweet chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was amazing...so emotionally raw!
NinjaMonkeyRise chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I was too excited to login! XD There was so much tension between Jade and Beck. I absouloutley loved it! 3 The ending was so intense because Beck wasn't his usual cool self. It was a very good oneshot! Hope you write more Bade stories! :)
Shadowed Theatre chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was really cute. You did good.