Reviews for My Dragon, My Love
Hedwigwhite chapter 7 . 1/5
You need to get your timing right sometimes it doesn't make since.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2017
LUNA! HONESTLY...I'm not even that surprised.
K chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
though the story's done and done, if I'd been here earlier I would've suggested a glamour for safety's sake wouldn't want the wrong people catching wind of it. And who says Hogwarts is impenetrable? Dangers don't necessarily have to be no-nose snake face bald dark wizards with yellow teeth. Danger lurks in the corridors also, changing stairwells, vindictive students, secret passeways. but then again.. Draco you're a mum now, be proud show off that baby bump! usually in fics like this where one of them is pregnant there's a bunch of "protectors" ex: bonded familiars (dog, snake, some hybrid thingy), Hogwarts herself, or even the unborn baby forming a protective cocoon around its mum as an act of accidental magic or a power boost..love the book so far (i just LOVE preggo Draco 3 )
marybeth.hp7 chapter 24 . 3/26/2017
I loved the entire story! Thank you!
SerpensPrincess chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
Love!
disabled acct. spino chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
*at end* ...ahahah.a...ha...a...INSANITY YEEEESSSS
disabled acct. spino chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
The lion plus the snake is the Chimera...ish...Idantknow i am insane i just BLERP
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
damn...
Drarry4eva chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
I don't hate this story, really I don't. I'm just not sure why I read it as I am not a fan of Pregnant Draco or Top Harry. I just can't read it anymore. I really was enjoying this, just disappointed by that.
Dumbledores Army chapter 15 . 5/28/2016
I can't belive you did that to Ron! I hope all the children live
sampam69 chapter 24 . 1/7/2016
Great job :) :)
TexasTurtle chapter 24 . 10/30/2015
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Love Faith Embers chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Good story! I loved reading it! :D
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
LOVE IT!
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
What the fuck?! You didn't even put a warning for rape in the summary or even above this chapter!

A lack of warning is just cruel to a rape survivor! I'm not even going to apologize for my tone, because a decent human being would understand that victims of certain kinds of abuse trigger when it is mentioned! Especially this kind!

Do you know a rape survivor can go into shock when reading this? I almost hyperventilated myself into a heart attack!

Put warnings in summaries for this kind of thing! Better yet, leave it out! How you manged to write about some one being raped, I'll never know...