Reviews for My Dragon, My Love
marybeth.hp7 chapter 24 . 3/26
I loved the entire story! Thank you!
SerpensPrincess chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
Love!
disabled acct. spino chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
*at end* ...ahahah.a...ha...a...INSANITY YEEEESSSS
disabled acct. spino chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
The lion plus the snake is the Chimera...ish...Idantknow i am insane i just BLERP
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
damn...
Drarry4eva chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
I don't hate this story, really I don't. I'm just not sure why I read it as I am not a fan of Pregnant Draco or Top Harry. I just can't read it anymore. I really was enjoying this, just disappointed by that.
Dumbledores Army chapter 15 . 5/28/2016
I can't belive you did that to Ron! I hope all the children live
sampam69 chapter 24 . 1/7/2016
Great job :) :)
TexasTurtle chapter 24 . 10/30/2015
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Love Faith Embers chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Good story! I loved reading it! :D
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
LOVE IT!
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
What the fuck?! You didn't even put a warning for rape in the summary or even above this chapter!

A lack of warning is just cruel to a rape survivor! I'm not even going to apologize for my tone, because a decent human being would understand that victims of certain kinds of abuse trigger when it is mentioned! Especially this kind!

Do you know a rape survivor can go into shock when reading this? I almost hyperventilated myself into a heart attack!

Put warnings in summaries for this kind of thing! Better yet, leave it out! How you manged to write about some one being raped, I'll never know...
emthereble chapter 24 . 3/17/2014
ahh this is a worderful fanfic !
hana chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
hmm. wonder if harry will get pregnant too.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
This harry is really ticking me off. No means no not keep going. Even if he eventually stopped. Losing your head is no excuse.