Reviews for My Dragon, My Love
TexasTurtle chapter 24 . 10/30
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Love Faith Embers chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Good story! I loved reading it! :D
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
What the fuck?! You didn't even put a warning for rape in the summary or even above this chapter!

A lack of warning is just cruel to a rape survivor! I'm not even going to apologize for my tone, because a decent human being would understand that victims of certain kinds of abuse trigger when it is mentioned! Especially this kind!

Do you know a rape survivor can go into shock when reading this? I almost hyperventilated myself into a heart attack!

Put warnings in summaries for this kind of thing! Better yet, leave it out! How you manged to write about some one being raped, I'll never know...
emthereble chapter 24 . 3/17/2014
ahh this is a worderful fanfic !
hana chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
hmm. wonder if harry will get pregnant too.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
This harry is really ticking me off. No means no not keep going. Even if he eventually stopped. Losing your head is no excuse.
mrs moonie chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Like your story, but it's pissing me off that Ginny has hit Draco twice! and he has yet to knock her on her $$!
When is somebody gonna show her she just can't put her hands on another person because, they did, said or is something she doesn't like?
They do a spell to give her stinky farts for a week when she returns to school.
Anyway good story so far. I will continue reading.
Mashkai30 chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
SanValentino chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
That last chapter was uncalled for...
HarryPotterAlways11 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
LunarFay chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
Ok so I wanted to review at the end but omg, really? Wouldn't we've snapes baby only be like seven months? He was only two weeks when he was kidnaped. & I'm sure Draco would be 9 months along because he was at 3 when he was kidnaped.
I'm also thinking Remus is 7-8 months along . . . you really need to have a time like when writing to reamber what you say & when things would happen.
Oh & about Ginny, if she had been made to join lord voldy by Ron then she was doing something under deures. She would not be charged so sevialry for 2 reasons, her life was threatened & she is under age.
A little bit of a stretch there.
& really? All 3 at the same time? (not that all of them having kids was not bad enough) but a little much don't you think?
Anyway the plot is lovable, & Ron broke my heart, I wish it was Ginny & not him. :( I wana hug Draco so much!
For the most part I loved this, it's a fun read-
Oh ya & dear your writing style is really enjoyable except one thing.
You write novel like but sometime you just say a name after a phrase like a play. There are words you use to discribe that somone spoke. - said, gasped, growled, hissed, barked, stated, groaned, moaned, argued, questioned, asked, answered, reapplied, wined, wondered out loud, sassed, mumbled, muttered, whispered - & many more if you look around or think hard enough. I hope that helps you improve. Adding these after a comment gives the words emotion. Helps you set a tone.
Ex: "he is fine" Harry. (could mean anything emotionally, feels kind of dull)
"he is fine," Harry wined. (pestered, bothered, irritable"
"he is fine," Harry barked. (angry, snappy)
"he is fine," Harry sighed. (tired, worn out, exhosted)
see how each one gave you a different feels.
Drarry4eva chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Amazing story. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Drarry4eva chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Ron should realize that if he were any type of friend to Harry that he'd support his decision to be with Draco no matter what. He really isn't being a true friend. But I do love a good Ron/Ginny bashing.
Drarry4eva chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Yeah, Ron tends to spit things out before thinking if he should. I despise homophobia and anyone who is. I'm not a lesbian but I cannot associate with someone who hates a person because of their sexuality. But I am enjoying this so far, so I am going to continue reading.