Reviews for A Different Life
I love it!
oj2000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Amazing story
wolfess49ers chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I like it! I think it's one of the only Gale/Katniss stories that don't have one of them in The Hunger Games.
shellbell0944 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is beautiful. I loved it. I love the "what if Katniss never went to the Games" storyline. I had never thought about how they could have found work in town yet still hunt. Very clever. I also found your characters, especially Gale, to be in character and entertaining. Well done!
FireworkRR75 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
O my gosh I loved this story it was great.
AnOn chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Nawwwwwww so cute. Did you get the idea for Peeta hitting her from one where he hits her, making her fall over and lose her baby? I'm pretty sure I read one like that somewhere. Nice job btw :D
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I loved this interesting AU and that the games were only every 5 years. Great little story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
But wouldn't that mean that Prim married her brother-in-law?
AliceW chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I read this story the first time you posted it. This one is really good too
Thnank you
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I loved it. Really I love anything with Gale & Katniss together.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Greater story read the hole thing in one go
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
You are so good! All your stories are the "what ifs" that bothers my mind in HG! Please continue writing! You really really have the awesome talent! :)
gopher101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
So I like all of your stories but this one was a bit difficult to read. Not storywise, that was great.

Just some of the paragraphs and sometimes the way it flows.

I just want you to know I like the story and plotline very much, it was instering to read and enoyable.
katerina petrova salvatore chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was a really great story. I love Gale and Katniss together. I long for this to have happened to them instead of Peeta and Katniss. Oh, well. Thanks for making it happen through this story. You rock. :)
Margirine chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
It is a fantastic story. I just wish the grammer was better. Other than that, the story-line was good, and I liked the different perspectives, but it stayed with Gale most of the time; Ithought that was clever.