Reviews for The Bubblegum Thief
JIM MORRISON chapter 1 . 1/23
This was too cute for words. Raising kids can be extremely difficult. All my children used to me as a hard drinking hard living speedball addict . I don't know how but I've been told I had wonderful parenting skills despite having been high as a kite on heroin or cocaine. Trust me it's hard as hell to wipe a child's ass of shit while suffering from extreme withdrawal symptoms from Mr. Brownstone. Thankfully I'm 90% sober. I still have a bit of a drinking problem. If anyone of my kids is reading this comment your daddy cleaned up his act for you. I love my children very much.
Independence Undervalued chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I actually really enjoyed reading this. As a massive Godfather fan, this is actually the first story I've reviewed for this fandom because I truly loved it.

Anthony isn't a character that I normally give a lot of thought to and you just gave him a great personality and character. He was spunky and yet, fit perfectly. The fact that Vito dislikes it when he shrugs made me laugh because I can honestly see that happening. It reminded me of him giving Johnny a rough time for crying.

This was really, really good. I enjoyed it a lot!
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I never read a Godfather fic before...this is great! When that movie came out, I dragged one of my friends to it probably four times. I love the sound track too!

You did a great job characterizing the various people in the story...I think what I liked about the movie was the family closeness, not the violence. Your story has captured that family spirit. I loved Anthony's thoughts and feelings and Vito's way of handling the situation. Kathy and Francesca seemed real too...naughty little sister.

All in all ... a great little story...loved it!