Reviews for Outside the Frame
Hells Bells chapter 31 . 5/15
Hi still checking for an update and hoping you find time to continue this FANTASTIC ,PLEASE,PLEASE
mandy153 chapter 31 . 5/2
if you are still writing fanfiction please please finish this brilliant story
Linda chapter 31 . 4/30
Oh pretty please say you are going to continue this story! It is amazing!
Hells Bells chapter 31 . 4/2
Hay. Hope you and your family are good.I'm sorry I hope you don't take this as nagging but PLEASE could you find some time to continue and finish this FANTASTIC story.I miss your storytelling it is so exciting and honest.I will even pull out the sympathy card (i have no shame !) and say I broke my right leg in 2 places and need a GOOD ,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Endgame65 chapter 31 . 2/19
Still waiting and hoping for a new chapter. I've now reread the story again, and I'm really hoping to see this finished at some point. Pretty please with a cherry on top.
peggyal chapter 31 . 1/27
I know it has been some time since you updated this story. I do implore you to at least finish it to give your fans the joy and hopefully your self the pleasure of a completed work of art. I agree with all those who praise your writing skills. Your writing is a gem in the rough of many lesser writers. Hope real life is going well for you and you can find the time to finish this story which is so amazing even in its incomplete state. Best Wishes!
siddigfan chapter 31 . 1/7
Oh, no! I've been reading this story all week and now there's no more! You're such a good writer bringing out the emotional response in the reader and the plot is excellent! The characters are well-written and scenes set up well. Please write more on this story! I have to find out what happens to Tony! :-)
Endgame65 chapter 31 . 11/30/2016
Still hoping for an update. You still have some of my absolute favorite stories. Please update this story again soon.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/8/2016
If you ever update this story, please give us a recap. It's been so long that I forgot what it's about.
blarney chapter 21 . 8/26/2016
It's been so long since your last update and I've almost given up hope for a conclusion to this wonderful story. I hope you are well and can find your way back to writing another chapter and hopefully finishing this story.
Endgame65 chapter 31 . 7/24/2016
Closing in on almost a year between updates. Hope you know you still have readers looking forward to the next chapter. Hope all is going well, and please post again soon.
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
waiting to start reading when this story is complete - can we look forward to MORE soon? please?
Hells Bells chapter 31 . 5/25/2016
Please 's been a really BAD year and I read ncisfanfiction to stop myself imploding.A few new chapters would be a welcome .
Drag0nst0rm chapter 31 . 4/10/2016
Gibbs yelling at Sr. was extremely satisfying. Please finish this story!
So long sweet cheeks chapter 31 . 2/17/2016
Very nice. Can't wait for the next part.
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »