Reviews for Outside the Frame
blarney chapter 21 . 8/26
It's been so long since your last update and I've almost given up hope for a conclusion to this wonderful story. I hope you are well and can find your way back to writing another chapter and hopefully finishing this story.
Endgame65 chapter 31 . 7/24
Closing in on almost a year between updates. Hope you know you still have readers looking forward to the next chapter. Hope all is going well, and please post again soon.
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 5/29
waiting to start reading when this story is complete - can we look forward to MORE soon? please?
Hells Bells chapter 31 . 5/25
Please 's been a really BAD year and I read ncisfanfiction to stop myself imploding.A few new chapters would be a welcome .
Drag0nst0rm chapter 31 . 4/10
Gibbs yelling at Sr. was extremely satisfying. Please finish this story!
So long sweet cheeks chapter 31 . 2/17
Very nice. Can't wait for the next part.
***PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS FANTASTIC,
AWESOME, ...STORY***
Scoops838 chapter 31 . 2/8
Wow, you can't leave this here. I am dying to know how you see DiNozzo's future turning out. I would love to see what his reaction is to McGee and Ziva and in particular whether he might trust one of them with the dark secrets of what happened to him in prison. It would be good to see how they would react and how Gibbs would feel if Tony opened up to one of them about that rather than him.
Can't wait for more installments!
Scoops838 chapter 25 . 2/8
Oh god. I got to this page and thought you were stopping writing the story. I am enthralled with it and I am so glad you got over the hurtful words of another person who clearly is no match to the talent of the words that you commit to the page. Don't let the b $tards get you down.
*****PLEASE***** update...this is too good to have no ending...*****PLEASE***** !
blarney chapter 31 . 1/18
I sincerely hope there is a chance you can update and complete this wonderful story. Even though I really understand how life gets in the way, this story just begs to be finished after all this time and effort you have put into it. Hope to read another update soon and I hope all is well with you.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/13/2015
I keep looking for an update/ending to this, but ...sigh...no luck. If you're not gonna finish this, maybe you can get somebody else to do it? You're such a terrific writer...what a shame.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
The 1st chapter was phenomenal, but I don't want to go any further, because you haven't updated in 4 months, & I'm not sure if you'll finish this story. I hate it when really good stories get abandoned :-(
Hells Bells chapter 31 . 11/7/2015
Hi. I know you are a very busy working Mum but if you have any spare time PLEASE,PLEASE UPDATE.I have missed having updates of your WONDERFUL you and your family are okay.
pearl64ful chapter 31 . 10/24/2015
I am so glad you are continuing this story. I have just had some holidays and during my week off I really read this fab story from the beginning. Good man Gibbs getting rid of senior...hope all goes well for poor Tony. Looking forward to seeing him happy again. Your writing is wonderful... it's possible to feel Tonys pain. I hope you update soon...
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »