Reviews for Satisfaction Guaranteed
Rinhail chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Chi-Chi is awesome!

Thanks for this. I really enjoyed it.
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
jajajajajaja pobre hombre, pero valiĆ³ la pena.
BellaTrixUpMySleeves chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was adorable :D I love your Chichi.
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
lol nice one-shot! XD
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Haha! This is great!
Windy50 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Haha..omg so funny! Glad to find another great g/cc writer :)
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hehe.. I enjoyed it a lot! :)
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved it! Wonderful job!
Ghostkid33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
*snort* ! That. Was. Hilarious! And cute! Goku and Chi Chi never cease to amuse me. I also loved how you described Goku's smile:

lol Goku can probably make any woman melt with love when he smiles. Reminds me of when he was a kid in Dragon ball!
Jaylonni Love chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I died of laughter! Oh my gosh. I can so see this happening!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I loved this! I loved how you portrayed Goku as the clueless person that he is while making him the sexually curious man that he'd probably be. He fathered two kids after all, that must mean that he isn't as innocent as everyone makes him out to be!

I liked that one line too. "In response to her outburst, Goku simply sent her one of his many mind-blowing, butterfly-tingling, heart-wrenching, gut-busting, toe-tickling, Kamehameha vs. Final Flash-explosive smiles, and it was as if Shenron's magic simply whisked away all of her anger as she released a deep-rooted sigh."
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Too freaking cute for words XD
sanaa amaya chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
that was great. i really enjoyed it. keep writing.
Vaniti chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
What a fun read! And I absolutely adore the title; I think it's hilariously appropiate. I had to laugh at the ending, especially Goku deciding "It was worth it", no doubt pleased with the "view" and the action. ;) And yes, this does remind me of a Dragonball-esque Goku with his curiosity. Nicely done and put together along with the description and back story leading up to "The Incident"! haha

~ Vaniti
No name yet chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Man..that was hilarious, i enjoyed it.