Reviews for Lips of an Angel
BlackCloud99 chapter 1 . 2/5
Pleas made sequel .. pleeaaasee pleaasee pleeaaase T_T
Anon-Shi chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Awesome FF! I almost (Yeah, almost) cried on the last chapter. Though, something bothered me, wasn't it Yuzuru who gave/donated his heart to Kanade? :l Nevertheless, I enjoyed it. 100/10
dougie.zhangds chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
i like
OtakuAustin chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Amazing *is cri*
kuroame09 chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
seriously you should make a sequel... this story is awesome and i liked it... not to mention some parts of it actually made me kinda emotional and ALMOST cried but yeah i would really love to see a sequel to this story... if there was you can cont me as a supporter for that!..
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I don't know what to put here. My reaction was like a god gazing happily upon creation. But then again, I didn't write this. So more or less, all I could do was smile.
Sekirei no 109 chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
i have to say this is one of the best stories in the entire site. I have a request, if you could please continue the story. Pls,pls,pls, *applies puppy dog eyes*
jeannot1978 chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
This needs a sequel! Too many questions... not enough answers.
Anon Fan chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Decided to review after reading the whole story.

Well, in a manner of saying, that was one hell of an adventure. I especially enjoyed how the last epilogue chapter really brought closure to everything, considering how you gave a reason for the convergence of time lines (In the end of the anime, how could they meet if Kanade would have been considerably younger than Yuzuru, amongst other plotholes). Overall, well done! I plan to read more of your works that should soon follow up.

P.S., I am a supporter of the you know what, hmm hmm hmm ?
Anonymous fan chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
I really think you should continue a sequel! This story was great! I remember reading it 2(3?) years ago and until now I'm still hooked up to it. Never give up writing these incredible stories!
MonkeyQueen88 YT chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Awwwwww the feels and you should totally make a sequel because that's how good of an at hour you are you make everyone (mostly ) ge soooo many feels for your stories and you are just so so so awesome
DualStarduster chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
_
I loved it, personally, though while the question of Are you gonna make a sequel does interest me... the better one people should ask is not if you are, but how would you?
They are already in the land of the living, they meet up again, they have their memories... if anything the best question is what next?

While I would love a next one, I also want to say that just as Angel Beats remains in my heart as a touching anime (mainly due to the romantic ending) and if you ever do make a sequel I'd love to know!
But if not, we'll the story seems to be completed so either way I'm glad I got to read this story.
Sorata Shioya chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
What a turn of events! This story was awesome to its very core. Fantastic job! *slow clap*
jeannot1978 chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Nice story... will there be a sequel? I hope so.
Sorata Shioya chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
I've only one thing to say:

I'm very glad I found this story. It's so cute and heartwarming overall that I feel like I'm reading a light novel epilogue of Angel Beats!

I wonder how this will end. Hopefully on a happy note, but it's your story so I'm sure it'll be good.