Reviews for Weapons of Dark and Light
Cloud Bearer chapter 39 . 7/14
Oho, I can't wait for the next chapter! This is getting very interesting!
FigsVsNewton chapter 39 . 7/12
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Ive been waiting for this for so long! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/9
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
creativesm75 chapter 39 . 7/1
very good
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 39 . 5/15
I love love love love these types of fics- and I am so glad I found yours. It’s one of the ones that sticks in my head and is just so perfect that I can’t help hoping for there to be more like it yet good ones remain rare. Thank you so much for writing this, I love everything about it. I can’t wait for more!
Michael chapter 39 . 4/27
Is this story going to end with Zen turning back into Harry and getting pregnant with X-23? Because that would be wicked.
Michael chapter 39 . 4/27
In Xavier's office, Xavier confronts Fantomex about his origins, while Fantomex tries to distract. Every time he does, Zen hits him with a bit of power. Fantomex tells about loose mutant hunter in the NYC subway system. While he's talking, Beast comes in with a medical scanner and surreptitiously scans him, under the guise of checking Zen's work.
Xavier: "So Mr. Fantomex, you are now our third unexpected visitor turning up at midnight. I hope for your sake you aren't here to disrupt our lives; we've had our fill of it for the time being. You are not simply a thief as you would have us believe. I've met a master thief before who stole the impossible. No, you originate from the same idea as Zen did, though probably not the same source."
Fantomex: "You got me Professor. Originally, I'm supposed to be the cool one of the group, the public face. But my supposed 'masters' will just have to be disappointed. I'm not going to be cool for their agenda. It's a great big world out there to see and explore and be cool in, so that's my plan. Right after I destroy the Brain Coral."
Reef Cj chapter 39 . 3/21
Couldn't put my phone down reading this! An amazing story, can't wait for the nest Chapter!
Drithligh chapter 38 . 2/25
Thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to Harry reconnecting with the magical world, however that will go. Will Hermione tell McGonagall that her lie broke apart her parents marriage? Was it McGonagall that thought the car accident story up? Could have at least blamed it on a drunk driver or something.
Cool! I'm so glad you've put up a new chapter, and such an awesome chapter at that! This prophecy shall be an interesting thing to watch come true. I wonder what Dumbledore will do with the line about Harry/Zen/IX...
kyojiUzumaki chapter 39 . 2/21
This was lovely to read,Thank you. *Kudos*
kitty chapter 39 . 2/19
oh please update this soon I'm super invested and love this story. take time if you need it. I really enjoy the characters you created and can't wait to see how zen and Logan react to the wizarding world. it'll be hilarious. anyway keep up the great work and I love your story.
Nymphadora Beer chapter 39 . 2/19
Toujours un plaisir de lire cette fiction. Il y a dans ta manière d écrire quelques choses qui nous tiens en haleine, qui nous prends au trip.
J'aime surtout les passages centré sur Zen et Logan. Je lit vite le reste...

Merci pour cette update et à bientôt.

plein de love
doraemax chapter 39 . 2/16
So, alluding to the events of Avengers I MCU and the beginning of X-Men 3. Though i am not sure line 5/6 refers to Civil War or Thor Ragnarok. Or maybe both? muaaa...

You are soo cruel. Now we can't wait.

p.s. hehe, poor Logan. No choice but to turn Bi. Though i wonder if X will allow him other bed partners at all...now that IX is no longer so... unbending.
miso-misi chapter 39 . 2/16
its a pleasure as always to read the yearly update
i kinda have the feeling that fantomex is sirius?
and if he is, I absolutly cant wait for his reaction to zen, his history and the relationship with logan&X
if not, he already seems like an interesting character, cant wait for his story
thanks again for the update, it is always one of the highlights of the year :D
until next year ;)