Reviews for Weapons of Dark and Light
cheese.sire.cat chapter 40 . 11/16
Re-read, remembered why it left such an impression on X-Men crossover. It was a rollercoaster of depressing situation, hilarious scene, and ingenious plot. I'm kind of sad this is abandoned, but people have stuff to do in rl. Hope you're doing okay. Thx for sharing this fic, it's a masterpiece.
Hunnypooh chapter 28 . 9/26
it's has been years since I've returned to this story, now given up hope for another update. still love it, but still sad all the same. but anyway, when the bobby scene came up I re-remembered this story had one of the cringiest scenes I ever read. so awkward and brutal my hands shook remembering it. it was humorous but also super uncomfortable and in a way isn't that was teenhood is all about lol. I'm pretty sure it's in the next chapter and am I sort of dreading it lmao.
kristinamanga chapter 40 . 7/20
j'adore cette histoire ! x)
Angilac chapter 40 . 5/4
I thoroughly enjoyed rereading this story after so many years, I just adore how you write zen and Logan as well as how gradual zens growth is from his original training.
Aria di Angelo chapter 38 . 3/18
Just reread the part and realised both of them survived
Aria di Angelo chapter 37 . 3/18
I'm confused , Wade SURVIVED like tf or was it Jean ,Damn this story was a rollercoaster,it was one of the best X-men and Harry potter crossover I've ever read. I love the fact none of my fave characters died
marcinkrycki2314 chapter 1 . 10/30/2021
It's so hard to find weapon x harry potter fanfictions and this just had to be a slash... if it was at least fem slash damn it...
A1c2e31 chapter 3 . 10/8/2021
Nope. This man could go on to be Darth Vader and all everyone would talk about is how he hid under the bed like a coward.
ex-livreira chapter 40 . 8/15/2021
This is one of the best fics I've ever read.
LGVLO chapter 4 . 7/18/2021
Who would win Weapon IX or Black Widow?!

Ps:I LOVE IT
Lady Logos chapter 40 . 5/24/2021
This is a really good story, I do recommend it heavily for anyone who is interested in proper mature writing. There is no flowery romance in this, but rather character development that has been expertly written. The PoV is done well, and the emotions appropriate to whatever may be happening. Excellent story all in all.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/14/2021
Nope, sealing of powers is too much for me fuck that, I am abandoning this sinking ship of a fic. you goddamn fool you literally created this fic around the use of his powers dont you see that youve justruined it
Guest chapter 20 . 3/14/2021
You better not have taken away his conscious use of his powers and you aldo better not have removed his memories of his time as weapon IX if so i am leaving the fic
jules367 chapter 40 . 2/17/2021
Amazing story! I hope you continue it. I'm intrigued to see how you'll transition into the magical world.
Michael chapter 40 . 12/2/2020
Are we getting a chapter at all this year? I understand if you're busy, Noyoki, but it'd be so awesome to get one.

Zen is slightly annoyed by his recent loss, with Scott for being stupid and useless, Emma for not being dead, Xavier for not authorizing lethal force and hiring Emma, Beast for being a doctor and his mad scientist impulses, and the students for being idiot kids, less so for Pietro. Everybody can tell, however, like all the rest of his inconvenient thoughts/emotions, Zen simply pushes it aside and acts like nothing is wrong. He does indulge in a little bit of payback. During Danger Room sessions, when he must shadow-walk Emma, he waits for direct orders from Xavier and does nothing to reduce discomfort. Only Logan, Kitty, and Malcom are spared his annoyance.
2,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »