Reviews for The Earth Fairy
a differentGuest chapter 3 . 1/13
I loved that last part on ch 3! love this story so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Mary sue
Alexandra989 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
They look around that age but they're biologically stone-old.
Alexandra989 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Lol at the last part! XD
fashionista6962 chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
please give my ideas a chance i would be very greatful if u do plz im begging could u make a sequel or add another chapter im asking cuz im acheing to hear what other genius ideas u have for: 'The Earth Fairy' : genius cuz u made the best story/fanfiction possible and i enjoy reading the wonderful ideas u have come up with :D if u decide to do so and create a sequel or another chapter i would be delighted to help u out i would pm u but i cant for 24 hours since im a new user. just to be clear i posted this 8-25-12
fashionista6962 chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
It won't let me pm you for 24 hours . by the way i'm WinxClubFan101 I wanted an account though so I made one it wouldn't let me post as WinxClubFan101 though.
WinxClubFan101 chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Hey I could help you think of a way to revive Preseme. Like you can add another chapter and the wizards, fairies (winx and major fairies) and specialists (including Nabu who is also part wizard) joins their powers together to bring back Preseme. together they could all shout: "MAGIC CONVERGENCE!" and use their powers to bring her back. You don't have to but I thought it was a really great idea. WinxClubFan101 I just got another idea LOL! Or true love's kiss! Duman can kiss Preseme and bring her back to life! IT'S THE P-E-R-F-E-C-T IDEA!
The Boys Girl aka Me chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
:...) crying because it was a happy/sad ending!
xpasteldreamsx chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
LOVE IT SO SAD
Bloominthewinx2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
How do u put this on fanfiction Net?
number1stormhawksfan chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
Nice chapter! Could the person who shot the silver arrow be Preseme? Update soon please!
Sarah chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
There need to be more stories like this one about the wizards. I especially like this one so keep updating!
Darkbloom0503 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
i dont trust that fairy something is suspicious about her. she is up to something but i dont know what
bloomxandy4eva chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Omg, grats story! This Preseme person sounds like a pretty cool fairy.