Reviews for A New Angel
BrynnTurpin chapter 13 . 5/4
Uh oh spaghettios
and on your right you'll see a wild love triangle emerging from its natural habitat
VegetaLover1998 chapter 21 . 4/5
please pm me! i must know what happens!
Jordyn Summers chapter 21 . 3/25
Please tell me what happens next and to the end! i need to know what happens to mary-alice and erik! :'( :'( :'(
Jordyn Summers chapter 18 . 3/25
PLEASE LET MARY-ALICE STAY WITH ERIK! I CAN'T BARE TO HAVE HER LEAVE HIM LIKE CHRISTINE... :'(
Jordyn Summers chapter 15 . 3/25
oh my gosh! this chapter made me cry! i love it so much! i sang along to music of the night as i read it too! i just love where this story is heading!
LouDiazGHottie chapter 20 . 2/26/2015
Hi, I love your story, is so great please continue with your story
TheImaginativeOne chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
Oh god I love this story so much! Please don't stop! It's really good! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
I really like your story, still writing the story, I see incomplete
NyxLoon chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
can't wait till next chapter!
SilverSuitedPierrot chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
NEHHHH?

No more?

What is this? D':

I shall await your publishing.
PhantomFan01 chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
Oh oh he has found out the truth :/ Can't wait for the next instalment :)
13sapphire13 chapter 19 . 6/2/2012
aww i bet erik isnt going to be happy about that
Andimpink chapter 19 . 6/2/2012
Ooooooh! What will Erik do when she goes back? Love the story and ,somewhat, like Alexander. Can't wait for the next chapter.
PhantomFan01 chapter 19 . 6/2/2012
Yay Alexander saved her :) I don't know how Erik will react to this though :/ Can't wait for the next instalment :)
Madam Oakheart chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
NO! Alexander can't have saved he change it make Erik the hero. Stupid Alexander taking away Erik's happyness I should have you hanged! CHANGE IT! And write more so you can fix this retched event you best make my Erik happy...(glare) BTW really good story so write more!