Reviews for Once Upon A Dream
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow! This story is so powerful! You use adjectives perfectly and your vocabulary isn't too complicated, it's just right for any age. I love this so much.

One thing though, where was Emma in the ending?
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
(smile)
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
AWWWW!
unicornnarwal222 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So sweet! When I begin to write stories on here, i hope i can be as good as you!
Glynna chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow. Wow. Your writing is MAGNIFICENT! I am in shock, honestly, your prowess with words took my breath away. And I loved the fluff too! Stunningly sweet and heartwarming.
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
And Emma's just watching this all 'what the fuck?' XD seriously though, I love it :) That one episode with Belle and Rumple was so sad :( But then at the end when Belle was locked in I was like 'She's still alive! YES! Woot.' cos you know, Rumple's second chance - cos he deffo regrets not letting Belle love him the first time round, why else would he keep the cup?
Obiwan1527 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awwww! That was beautiful! Good job. :)
Reaper3698 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Good story. Your diction and your characterization really quite perfect.
roserose12345 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
oh PLEASE continue this! this could be such a great story and its so cute! tell about their first real kiss and emmas reaction and have gold and belle visit regina in prison (that could be pretty funny to see regina's face!) there are so many options! PLEASE continue!
SquirmberryJuice chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
wow! that was amazing! ppease tell me theres more. please! this story cant end here! so please please please update soon!

and thanks so much for re posting this. i tried to read it the first time but it kept saying some "the story with the ID whatever cant be found" nonsence!

update soon! please?
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Good story!
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
It's wonderful! I was looking for some Belle/Rumpelstiltskin reunites and this one is very nice :-D. I the thoughts of them both, too sweet. My thoughts of Gold have changed now...I kinda like Rumpel :-).

Again, great job!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was so sweet! -

I liked how you worked in the song lyrics to the fic, and how they reunited.

But I keep thinking Emma is just going (O_O) at this because she has no clue what's going on. XD
EarthGurdian chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Woot! So worth the wait, and I am so happy to be reading a happy moment for them, not an ending but a beginning! So good, I love your work. Keeps me smiling, now all they need to do is add something like this in the show and they have me for eternity, right now it's only for life. Until your next tale dearie.

~EarthGurdian