Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spirit's Heart
Goodpie2 chapter 13 . 2/4
*Sighs*. I was so, so hopeful that events were going to be changing up, with the last chapter of book 4. And yet, despite all the changes, you're still railroading in the stations of canon. On top of that, I'm seeing important signs that Harry is on his way to Sue-dom, which doesn't make for a good story. I think I'm gonna let this lie, for now. If you pick it back up, maybe I'll give it another shot, but I don't know if I'll be continuing, otherwise.
Goodpie2 chapter 10 . 2/3
Not gonna lie, the continuous references to the fact that you're basing such an important issue (the shipping) upon what's basically a popularity contest is kind of a turn-off for me. Not enough for me to stop reading, mind- the story is finally starting to get good. But still a turn off.
Goodpie2 chapter 9 . 2/3
FINALLY! Some friggin' changes! It wouldn't be such a problem if the story weren't deader than a coffin nail, but as it is, I basically just reread the entirety of Harry Potter 4, and those books were lousy enough the first time around.
Goodpie2 chapter 4 . 2/3
It's obviously rather after-the-fact, but I wanted to answer your question about writing from other POVs with the suggestion that you use interludes. If you've read *Worm*, by Wildbow, you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, it's basically a shorter chapter that shows the perspective of another character to events which have already taken place, but may have happened offscreen- so we would watch a few snippets of Ron's or Hermione's lives, as well as how they're responding to all of these strange events.
Goodpie2 chapter 3 . 2/3
Oh good, some changes. Harry getting Hermione to be less of an absolute retard is new- I approve. Frankly, her house-elf campaign was always idiotic. Not just because all it would do is piss off a lot of people, but because she was trying to force the house elves into freedom- that's not just stupid, it's *cruel*. What she should have done was fought for better treatment, and the *right* to freedom, if they desired it.
Goodpie2 chapter 2 . 2/3
Dear Cthulhu, we might as well just reread the fourth book- you're copying it word for word anyway. I really hope this picks up...
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 16 . 1/16
This story is awesome. It's a really interesting idea, and very well written. It was great to read it, I hope to read more when it comes.
Jay chapter 16 . 11/10/2016
Great writing, I haven't read something so gripping in a long while, The Ministry trying to discredit and control Harry/Justice and the Department of Mysteries team look to be coming under the sway of the Darkspawn I can't help but wonder if we'll start to see some more of Thedas start to come through surely there are others looking for Anders? And what about Flemeth I doubt she didn't realize something happened when Anders and Justice left Thedas. Please say you'll update this especially now that it's really starting to leave canon it's a great piece of work and I know I'm not the only one who wants to read more
guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Couldn't finish this. If I wanted to read canon, I wouldn't be on this website and would be paging through the books right now.
guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
The obvious taken directly from canon passages are extremely offputting to read and not to mention downright plagiarism. Skip it or change it otherwise this could be seen as illegal and taken down. It ruins the story which is a total shame as I loved your first chapter and was horribly disappointed by this one. I really hope the rest of the story isn't like this.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
As Justice/Vengeance sleeps to regain his strength, is Harry's soul healing him from Ander's influence that turned him into Vengeance in the first place?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
I'm playing through DA:I at the moment and for some reason I want Cole to show up. Be honest, if anyone needs the help of a Spirit of Compassion it's Harry.
Novanto chapter 16 . 4/30/2016
Umm... welcome to Earth... Darkspawn?

Wow this was fun to read! My only real complaint, and it is incredibly minor, is that the "of Thedas" word should be "Thedosian", not Thedian. But as I mentioned, it is a minor thing that doesn't detract from the story as a whole.!
No Name chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
So I finally caught up I must admit I like this story it's an interesting twist and is presented well.
No name chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
Here I was enjoying myself when suddenly...eeeeeeeew OC self insert groooooss.