Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spirit's Heart
guest chapter 3 . 9/8
Couldn't finish this. If I wanted to read canon, I wouldn't be on this website and would be paging through the books right now.
guest chapter 2 . 9/8
The obvious taken directly from canon passages are extremely offputting to read and not to mention downright plagiarism. Skip it or change it otherwise this could be seen as illegal and taken down. It ruins the story which is a total shame as I loved your first chapter and was horribly disappointed by this one. I really hope the rest of the story isn't like this.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 8/28
As Justice/Vengeance sleeps to regain his strength, is Harry's soul healing him from Ander's influence that turned him into Vengeance in the first place?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 8/28
I'm playing through DA:I at the moment and for some reason I want Cole to show up. Be honest, if anyone needs the help of a Spirit of Compassion it's Harry.
Novanto chapter 16 . 4/30
Umm... welcome to Earth... Darkspawn?

Wow this was fun to read! My only real complaint, and it is incredibly minor, is that the "of Thedas" word should be "Thedosian", not Thedian. But as I mentioned, it is a minor thing that doesn't detract from the story as a whole.!
No Name chapter 16 . 2/29
So I finally caught up I must admit I like this story it's an interesting twist and is presented well.
No name chapter 15 . 2/29
Here I was enjoying myself when suddenly...eeeeeeeew OC self insert groooooss.
JB chapter 16 . 2/11
Hi. This is a really great story and I'm really looking to the next chapter, especially after how the last one ended. Please update as soon as you can. I don't know whether you forgot it, or you don't have as much time anymore, but I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. If you can't continue it anymore, can you find someone to do it? But I fear that it will not be the same if it's not you doing it. This is a really great story and I think it's worth finishing. Take care.
Kit chapter 16 . 1/27
A Harry Potter crossover with dragon age and it's great! Sorry, I just see so man with ridiculously overpowered characters and poor plot-lines it is so refreshing to read something like this and having Justice act as an outside perspective really helps mesh the two, though I can't help but worry what the Ministry might do now that they have the Blight. Really looking forward to reading more of this and how Harry's fifth year goes with Justice around
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
one tiny tiny detail here, but when Hermione mentions the water slowing the sound waves, she's wrong. Sound speeds up in water, because it is more dense than air thus able to transfer the wave more quickly. Plus, the speed of sound is independent of the frequency, meaning no change in the egg would occur if this were the case. I say, stick to magic.
JB chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
This story is as good as ever. I know you're probably busy, but please update soon. I really want to see what happens next. Especially because of the way the last chapter ended.
warrof chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
Please tell me that you haven't planned on starting a blight In hpverse? Also how long until we see some Luna/harry?

Looking forward to future chapters!
warrof chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Good. I've been looking for a good Luna fix.
HonorLove chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
This story is really great, and stupid DoM is going end up unleashing the darkspawn on their world! Still, after Justice-and-Harry take care of Voldie (and the darkspawn, hopefully it stays kinda contained...but this is darkspawn we're talking about), I think it would really cool if they wind up back in Thedas. Maybe as Inquisitor or something. Even if your plans are going in a totally different direction, looking forward to the next chapter!
Arthur Hansen chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
I really thought something of significance would be altered... but really nothing changed that should have been affected.