Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spirit's Heart
General Slime chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Honestly I don't like the whole Harry/Ginny pairing. If Justice/Vengeance is going to be a large part of the story Harry is gonna need someone who has the power to calm him down and be able to handle the fact that he has another spirit in him. Ginny had nearly zero character development in the books, in fact the whole pairing really seemed like Rowling wanted to give him a love interest but not work at it. All we really know about her is that she is very pretty, is rather skilled in the bat-bogey hex, is Ron's younger sister, and her little stint at being possessed by Voldemort might be detrimental to any relationship with the nearly possessed Harry.
Hermione might be a better choice, but she usually tends to be very opinionated and judgmental. So she would most likely try to remove Justice from Harry; which I'm assuming they will not allow later on once they've met.
The only girl who could possibly fit with this Harry is Luna. Her strange personality, way of looking at the world, and generally calm aura could counterbalance Harry's rash actions and reactions to things. Not to mention her seeing things other's can't could mean she has a connection to the fade which would make a very interesting plot point. she would most likely see Justice/Vengeance as another side to Harry and take the whole thing in stride.
Yamenstein chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
It's been a while since I have read your story - sometimes because how long it takes you to update, other times because I have been too busy to catch up on the stories on this site. But, I can't remember Harry ever using any powers from the Dragon Age universe - nor can I remember at the moment on whether Justice ever did when he took complete control of Harry. With that said, it would be cool if Harry could use that whole arsenal that someone like Anders had, due to Justice. Though ONLY when Justice is in full controller. Maybe even give him more abilities that are only available when Justice is in control.

Sorry if you have already been doing that - as I said before I haven't read in a while and therefore I have forgotten a lot of things which have happened in this story. I'm actually planning on re-reading this story, as well as some other ones, soon after my upcoming exams are over.

But what I do remember is great writing with hardly any mistakes, which you have kept up. So another great chapter I would say, nothing to make me stop and think about what was said due to the actual grammar, spelling or just simple use of words. Keep up the great work! I hope you update again soon! :)
Matthew Blackheart chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
cool
Tepoztecal chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
I've now read your whole fic, and it's very enjoyable. I'm eagerly awaiting Umbridge's attempts to interfere with the running of Hogwarts, as Justice won't like it at all.

The scene I really want to see, though, is Justice's reaction when it learns exactly what a Horcrux is.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
I apologize for my late review, I have been quite busy with getting my bachelor's. I really enjoyed the twist in canon, and would love to see where this will go.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
I think people like luna becouse she's so misterious you never know what's going on in her head so people assume the best or craziest the same is true for fred and gorge
david9999 chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Hi, LoneWolf218. :)

Wow what a really well done new chapter, your story is getting so good lol.

Do you think you could make Harry like Justice was in Dragon Age Awakening and that is a Spirit Warrior ?

As I think it would suit Harry to become like that myself. :)

Hope you have a nice weekend,
bye.
narutofan020 chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter.I like how Justice and Harry are training together,so hopefully we can look forward to more "Blue fire" for what i meant,the From Another Side chapter had different view points from several chapters.I was suggesting that if you do another one that it should be made up of important characters from the previous chapter,rather than several chapters.
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
I absolutely love this story of yours! -_- You manage to both keep Harry (and others) in character and also refrain from overpowering him. Justice and Harry work quite well together and it's fun to watch those two team up, looking forward to what else they will end up doing.
Also pleased about your choise with love interest, I feel Luna is one of the few that would accept Justice as well as Harry.
Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Peace out!
Dur'id the Druid chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Read it all in one afternoon. Nice.
Rizaidym chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
I'd like to note that items can indeed be taken from the Room of Requirement. Dobby mentions that Filch uses it when he needs more cleaning supplies. Also, would you mind telling me what your brainwave was? I was really curious.
syed chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Great hp story, harry get upgraded but still grounded. I wonder how much of the magic from dragon age can harry learn. Using the RoR what can he summon from the dragon age world, books, items, goods. while limited to the room, he could learn and train alot. he could summon all the magical tomes out there, use the room to summon the things needed to learn.
Could the magic justice teaches or shares, allows the horocrux to be cleansed intact, or used against tommy? can his magic deal with dementors or aid werewolves?
will he get a staff for magic, one that he could put his, tommy and the elder wand in. The resureection stone could be it focus stone.
would the hallows have a connection to the fade?
would justice convince harry to keep the hallows?
for the magic that needs spiirits, can the school ghosts help?
magic aimed at spiritual damage should just destroy horocrux, not the item themselves, so the lost hogwarts items are returned, diadem, goblet and locket, while the ring goes to harry as it is his inheritance.
There are around 25 spells overall, with four levels of ability each. they can do alot of damage.
almostinsane chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter! I'm not surprised that Luna won either. She's one of the best characters in Harry Potter. I do wonder where Harry is going to end up though and I am curious about how much Dumbledore knew about what happened in the Weasleys, though I'm sure he had good reasons to leave him there.

I can't wait to see your own ideas as this story progresses. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
raw666 chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
I had thought, can you introduce demons as well, that Voldemort summons and a turn a few of his weaker men (or those for punishment) into abominations. Especially after he finds out about or researching Justice.
Kitsune95 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Luna

Luna can /see/ and /understand/ things about magic no one else can, you can use this to say she has a connection to the Fade, and with Justice and Harry, all three of them use it to learn more magics. (the spells of Dragon Age) Maybe even go as far as training to be a shapeshifter, however do to the differnces of worlds, he becomes a Multi-Animagi, with TWO magical creatures and an undeciuded amount of regular animals. Maybe even train Harry in the art of Arcane Warrior?
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »