Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spirit's Heart
syed chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
The cool thing is that the abilities and magics from justice world, can all be learned from tomes. THe Room of Requirement can create them, so giving Harry a chance to truly aquire the power he knows not. SAy he simply concentrates on magic, he would gain a wide varity of abilities, that will totally be un expected. Will any of these new magics allow a horocrux to be cleansed instead of destroyed? I always thought it was a shame the founder treasures got destroyed.
I wonder if these magics could be taught, Harry might end up with his own subject.
COuld the sword of griffindor, get upgraded by the new magics?
As the room can make magic object, will we see stuff from the other world?
General Slime chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Fantastic chapter, it was slow but this has really become a fantastic read. I really love the fact that Harry's powers won't simply be given to him but he'll have to work at them like building muscles. I've read to many fics where Harry is a natural at complicated schools of magic like Occlumency and Animagus training (Not to mention that godawful go-to-Gringotts-and-have-a-list-of-powers).
Will Harry question Dumbledore about how he had wizards watching him like his thoughts in the trial? Because while I hope you aren't going to make Dumbledore a manipulative evil man I would like to read an explanation from him.
Will the pairing with Luna mean that he will be staying with the Lovegoods so he can connect with Luna or will he continue to stay at Hogwarts?
General Slime chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
A rather interesting insight into the other characters who haven't had much presence in the story; but it would have fit more if they were done in the earlier chapters.
General Slime chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Luna, YES PLZ: Yes Luna is very odd, but she is also probably the only person who Harry can really relate to due to the both of them being bullied (Her for her oddness and Harry by his family). She would most likely call Justice a Nargle or something and move past it like it was an everyday occurrence; and that is something Harry needs. Even Ron and Hermione are always mentioning either danger or his fame when he needs comforting(they aren't exactly the most tactful), but Luna would be the kind of girl who would simply give Harry a hug and lift his spirits by pointing out something completely ridiculous. At the end of the 5th book, she is the one to comfort Harry about the death of Sirius in a one-on-one talk, and though she did not show up much after, she was probably the most interesting girl in the series. Not to mention that since this is your story you could make her ability to see creatures that others can't could be an odd connection to the fade.
Ginny, no thank you: Not really much of a character as I stated in an earlier review she had a rather large part in the 2nd book (Even then she was only mentioned occasionally until the final chapters) but then was mostly in the background until the 6th. Her being possessed would most likely have her be extremely uncomfortable around Harry, not to mention that she might not believe him when he says his spirit is friendly. She was possessed by the 16 year old Voldemort and made to attempt at killing people; she is not going to be comfortable around someone who admits to being willingly possessed even if it is Harry.
Daphne Greengrass, NO: Is basically going to be an OC and most people write her to be some kind of very nice understanding pure-blood who seems to be able to make Harry smarter somehow.
General Slime chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter, and though I was expecting Harry to freak out a bit more about the knowledge of other worlds it's nice to see both him and Justice joining together. Oh, and I'm glad that Cedric is going to survive, so nobody can accuse Harry of being a murderer.
General Slime chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
I liked this chapter since it's finally starting to show a true deviation from canon, though I had to laugh when Harry was frustrated with the voice that was giving him good advice.
As for pairings I'm still strictly in the Luna corner, but I do think you should change the Ron Hermione pairing (If you are planning to include that in this and expand after 4th year).
Hermione didn't really show any signs of liking Ron until 6th year when he started dating Lavender (though Ron showed signs after 2nd), and in 4th year she did genuinely like Victor at least a little bit. But due to not having many friends she is influenced most by her best friend Harry. With Harry's personality slowly going to change with the introduction of Justice, she is obviously going to change as well. Not to mention that the canon pairing never made much sense anyway, considering the two fight the majority of the time and are almost never seen without Harry in the middle to curb their combative personalities. Also it's much more likely that Hermione (being very book smart) would most likely fall for someone who could keep up with her intellectually, not a slacker like Ron. Since the story is mostly focused on Harry, you will most likely not have to pay much attention to Hermione's love life; but personally I think that if Hermione does get paired, it should be with someone smart like her.
General Slime chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Honestly I like this fic but it doesn't differ much from the canon story at all, so it's not all that interesting since a reader most likely knows what happened already. Not to mention that the way Harry dealt with Ron's betrayal/shunning was almost exactly the same, with him just realizing his pigheadedness a little earlier; which isn't realistic if the Justice is infleuencing him. Most likely Harry would be civil yet cold with his former best friend since wouldn't Hermione (the one who stood by him) be considered his best friend instead?
General Slime chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Honestly I don't like the whole Harry/Ginny pairing. If Justice/Vengeance is going to be a large part of the story Harry is gonna need someone who has the power to calm him down and be able to handle the fact that he has another spirit in him. Ginny had nearly zero character development in the books, in fact the whole pairing really seemed like Rowling wanted to give him a love interest but not work at it. All we really know about her is that she is very pretty, is rather skilled in the bat-bogey hex, is Ron's younger sister, and her little stint at being possessed by Voldemort might be detrimental to any relationship with the nearly possessed Harry.
Hermione might be a better choice, but she usually tends to be very opinionated and judgmental. So she would most likely try to remove Justice from Harry; which I'm assuming they will not allow later on once they've met.
The only girl who could possibly fit with this Harry is Luna. Her strange personality, way of looking at the world, and generally calm aura could counterbalance Harry's rash actions and reactions to things. Not to mention her seeing things other's can't could mean she has a connection to the fade which would make a very interesting plot point. she would most likely see Justice/Vengeance as another side to Harry and take the whole thing in stride.
Yamenstein chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
It's been a while since I have read your story - sometimes because how long it takes you to update, other times because I have been too busy to catch up on the stories on this site. But, I can't remember Harry ever using any powers from the Dragon Age universe - nor can I remember at the moment on whether Justice ever did when he took complete control of Harry. With that said, it would be cool if Harry could use that whole arsenal that someone like Anders had, due to Justice. Though ONLY when Justice is in full controller. Maybe even give him more abilities that are only available when Justice is in control.

Sorry if you have already been doing that - as I said before I haven't read in a while and therefore I have forgotten a lot of things which have happened in this story. I'm actually planning on re-reading this story, as well as some other ones, soon after my upcoming exams are over.

But what I do remember is great writing with hardly any mistakes, which you have kept up. So another great chapter I would say, nothing to make me stop and think about what was said due to the actual grammar, spelling or just simple use of words. Keep up the great work! I hope you update again soon! :)
Matthew Blackheart chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
cool
Tepoztecal chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
I've now read your whole fic, and it's very enjoyable. I'm eagerly awaiting Umbridge's attempts to interfere with the running of Hogwarts, as Justice won't like it at all.

The scene I really want to see, though, is Justice's reaction when it learns exactly what a Horcrux is.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
I apologize for my late review, I have been quite busy with getting my bachelor's. I really enjoyed the twist in canon, and would love to see where this will go.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
I think people like luna becouse she's so misterious you never know what's going on in her head so people assume the best or craziest the same is true for fred and gorge
david9999 chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Hi, LoneWolf218. :)

Wow what a really well done new chapter, your story is getting so good lol.

Do you think you could make Harry like Justice was in Dragon Age Awakening and that is a Spirit Warrior ?

As I think it would suit Harry to become like that myself. :)

Hope you have a nice weekend,
bye.
narutofan020 chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter.I like how Justice and Harry are training together,so hopefully we can look forward to more "Blue fire" for what i meant,the From Another Side chapter had different view points from several chapters.I was suggesting that if you do another one that it should be made up of important characters from the previous chapter,rather than several chapters.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »