Reviews for The only girl he still wants is you!
thlove chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Awwwwww, wonderful! Yay!
Aivlyz chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I was on my phone when I reply your messages. Your picture didn't load until seconds ago. So that reminded me, I've read this months ago.

This line:

"She seriously needed to remedy this egregiously erroneous little conjecture her boyfriend's ridiculously overactive imagination and self denigrating psyche had mangled up within his mind"

I couldn't comprehend. I was wondering why would someone use so many big words in one sentence. I didn't know it was you. WELL, why would you do this?!

Why would you make me feel like I can't understand English! D:
Ladybug chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Yeah this makes me think of the time Kevin told Ben Charmcaster was not only cute but hot! See in Charm's Way. But this is so sweet! I also like the extended evening! Very romantic as he seals the moment. Thanks Dark Shining Light for the suggestion.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
jijijii dindo hermoso me gusta
RoseAerin chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was really good, I liked this one shot. What an interesting wat to start a conversation Kevin, and they acted just like they normally would. Believe me when I say that while reading this, I laughed alot. ' I honestly think Charmcaster is one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen, Gwen!' I was definetly suprised t see that, though I shouldn't have been, with KEvin you have to expect the unespected. I also like the way you ended the chapter, it was funny and fluffy a combination I enjoy very much :) Shlove ya!

Rose.y
ShyVibrant chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
So sweet :)
MissLevinLover chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
AWWWW! Thats so adorable! I do love a bit of Gwevin, especially when its written so well and in character! One of these days your going to kill me with fluff!

Sam
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
lol if I was gwen and my boyfriend was Kevin, I would be so PISSED if he started talking about another woman in that sense. Its funny though how kevin's honesty makes him kinda dense towards Gwen's feelings. I think this argument did happen behind the scenes; its so believable because its well written and Kevin and Gwen were like Gwen and Kevin from UA. Hope you write another one-shot as good as this )

Your friend,

Dark Shining Light

P.S. LOL you gave me this idea while I was reading-

Gwen and Kevin broke their kiss. Kevin is about to kiss her again when Gwen lifts up her hand and stops him, looking at him with an intense but playful glare.

Gwen:'one of the hottest? I better be the hottest one then for your sake Kevin Ethan Levin!'
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I luved the story... I just don't think Kevin would actually say that charmcaster is hot. He would say everything else except those parts n the story
Rey chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love you
PeskyFries chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
So short, yet so awesome!

W00T! Kissing scene! :P Somebody open a window! XD XD XD

D'aw, Kevy, GWEN LUBS CHOO! She'd NEVER dump you for a sparkly vampire-wannabe! NEVER!

I'm faving this! :D
MewLuna chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was so cute! Aaaawaaaa I loved it, your interpretation of the aftermath of the episode is very sweet and awesome! :D I'm definitely favoriting this D