Reviews for Soulmate
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Good one-shot. I love soulmate bonding stories... I only wish this was a multi-chapter fic in which you explored their bond a bit more.
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was awesome.
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was great! Though I'd like to have seen Lestrade's reaction as well. Any plans for a sequel?

I'm going to head over to your profile page now to see if you have other great Sherlock fics...
Maashellee chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Loved this story and the idea!
Azakura chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Interesting fic. Especially the part where their eye colors changed.
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I really liked the beginning, you did a great job of explaining the whole 'bonding' thing. Nice.
Ducky chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Loved it! :) Please write some sort of sequel!
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Sequel?

PLEASE!

I am in awe at how good this is... I cried when SHerlock had his little revelation about why John shot the cabbie...

T_T Too good to have no sequel...
Vailyas chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I couldn't possibly understand how amazing this story is to me. There are so many poor fic_s of Sherlock and the good Doctor, but this one is truly a diamond in the rough! Is there anyway I can convince you to continue it? Anyway at all?

Well back on topic.

Job well done, the story was gold love. : )
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Omg! Omg! Omg! I'm like freaking out now! This is soooo amazingly good and I love it so much! Thank you so much for writing it!
J chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow, I really, really liked this story. The concept, the emotions, the explanations for Sherlock's behaviour, the feeling behind John's longing... You made it all so real. And I simply adored the idea of everyone having a soulmate, and the consequences if you didn't find yours. Very well done, thank you for sharing. J
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was really interesting.

Are you planning on a sequel? I'd like to see how their relationship developes and what is possible with their bond!
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
this story was awesome! you should write more fics that take place in this AU or a fic with a more dangerous john and/or sherlock. you've given just a hint of it in the ending, leaving me craving more!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Yes, they are soulmates! *sighs*

And Sally should watch out! Together they're unstoppable!

~Forte
Quicksliver chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Would LOOOOVE to see more of this. Unf.

:D