Reviews for Soulmate
Hidden.Forever chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was an awesome fic! The eye-colour change creeped me out a bit but on the whole I loved this!
Aquarius-sama chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That's amazing! I don't know if there's an original story for the concept of Bound and Unbound or you invented, and I didn't completely understand the meaning of this words because English is not my native language, but I can kinda feel. It's really interesting and different! Reading was a pleasure, and I think you could work more the idea, mainly in John's point of view, cause here we had a lot of Sherlock. Think about it!

Congratulations, and thank you for the beautiful story .

Orange Kisses!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great job, really interesting plot
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great job, really interesting plot
Stelly chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
AWESOME! Please consider writing a sequel! :)
alisseadreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
SEQUEL! This one has the potential to be a serie. I LOVED it!.

So great job and I hope to hear more from you!

Good job!

Love

Clara
LostInKaos chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That was amazing. You should seriously continue this story. I can only imagine the things that could happen now that they are bonded. Imagine how The Reichenbach Fall episode (if you've seen it) could be different if they knew what the other was thinking. I would love it if you continued with this story.
LostInKaos chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
VolceVoice chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is *excellent.*

And your use of Donovan? Priceless.

I know this is a one-shot, and it's definitely complete, but if a continuation ever comes to mind, please write it down and share?

VV
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is amazing. I love the concept; it's really powerful.
IAmNotOneOfThem chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awww, that's sweet :)) The concept is awesome, I'd love to read more even if it's an oneshot. I only can't imagine how John will survive Sherlock's mind, the thoughts spinning around, it has to make him crazy

The thing with the eye-colour-changing... 3333
ReadingByStarLight chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I quite liked your story. I hope to see more Sherlock fics by you. Thanks for an interesting read.
Kootenai chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
A little choppy in places, but I loved it! Omg I adored it.
drjamband chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
omg i LOVE this. it's a really great idea...you should write a novel lol
Maddie chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was so amazing, oh my god. There are tears in my eyes. They really are soul mates, aren't they?
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »