Reviews for Nellis: Bank Robbery
Nellis chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Loved it. But ellis' eyes are green, not blue, and nicks eyes are silver, not green! :PP
Volixia669 chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
That was amazing. Excellent fanfic. And the ending really was great.
heartofmetal chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
That ending was so hot! Well done, great story, I really loved it! :D hope you write more
SparksIntoFlames chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I'm surprised you don't have more reviews on this! It's an awesome story and you stay in character extremely well.
SoulMore chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
FAN!
Keitorinx chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Awe :) the ending was cute!
x Pipkin x chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
A very tense beginning and climax, one to make one's emotions run rampant. I enjoyed reading every word of it. :)

I found myself stopping and daydreaming about how I would handle such a situation. It wasn't pretty. XD

A sweet ending, and ruminations running about in the minds of one of my favorite parings to cause them to enjoy life.

You wrote a terrific story! I'm very glad to have read it.
Tiili97 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
HOLYMOTHEROFGODTHISISAMAZING. Honestly. I was going to leave a nice nad coherent rewiew, but this... just... *flail* So great and slightly fluffy and even IN-CHARACTER... And the smut. Oh god the smut. I will worship you forever. *continues flailing*
OodleNoodle chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
I love this entire story!

It was creative and imaginative, not to mention spicy~

Lovely work.
mel chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
perfect!
Mo0Chroi chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Why the heck doesn't this have more reviews? O:

Its amazing! Its not rushed nor is it slow, its not all drama - there's romance and humor (which I found delightful in breaking up all the tension), the lemon was amazingly well written - hell the whole thing was amazingly well written! Unique use of grammar too! :D Pffft - the review fairy should come visit this story and give it a few more ;

Two (including this one) just doesn't seem to be enough D: Bravo on a great story though :3
Ellis Hayden chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
I was literally shaking through the whole story..why has no one else reviewed this with praise! This was amazing. Your vocabulary and plot was amazing, I love the way it wasn't just 'sex sex sex' (as much as I like that) there were other characters involved and an actual story! AMAZING! Thank you!

-Sauraus